If your Huawei Mate 30 Pro has such a problem e.g slowing down and generates error messages, You can use the reset option straight from inside the Android operating system. So no need to panic, because you can use the reset option through both your smartphone settings and the recovery mode.
The Huawei Mate 30 Pro 8GB RAM flaunts a 6.53inch Oled display having a screen resolution of 1176 x 2400 pixels that provide amazing viewing experience. It is enhanced by the pixel density of 409 ppi that can increase the sharpness of the content. It has the aspect ratio of 18:9 and a Corning Gorilla Glass protect the display from scratches and marks.
For the performance, it features an Octa-Core processor that runs at a clock speed of 2.86 GHz and sits upon the HiSilicon KIRIN 990 chip. It renders great performance together. Further, there is an ARM Mali-G76MP16 GPU and a 8GB ram that provides smooth multitasking and gaming experience.
If you want to sell your Huawei Mate 30 Pro or are experiencing performance issues, you should consider doing a factory reset. There are two ways to do it on the Huawei Mate 30 Pro, which we will discuss more closely in this post.
Reset Screen Lock Huawei Mate 30 Pro
- Log into https://www.google.com/android/find with your Google Account ID and password.
- Select the Huawei Mate 30 Pro from the menu on the left.
- Select the Erase option from below the device information.
- Select the Erase Device button on the popup.
- Enter your Google Account password to confirm and send the task to your Huawei Mate 30 Pro.
Hard reset Huawei Mate 30 Pro from Recovery
- Turn off your Huawei Mate 30 Pro and wait a few seconds.
- Push “Volume Up” and “Power” button for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all keys when Huawei eRecovery Mode shows up.
- Choose “Wipe data/Factory reset“.
- You need to confirm your action once more by choosing “Wipe data“
- Finally, choose “Reboot system“.
Factory reset Huawei Mate 30 Pro from Settings
- In the Home screen tap Settings.
- In the Settings screen, tap System.
- In the System screen, tap Reset.
- In the Reset screen, tap Factory data reset.
- At the bottom of the screen tap the RESET PHONE option.
- If prompted, enter your device PIN/password/pattern. Touch NEXT.
- Finally tap RESET PHONE.
- After your Huawei Mate 30 Pro reset, you see the Welcome screen and you can set up your phone.
The Huawei Mate 30 Pro is a premium device that comes with an elegant body and a bezel-less display that compliments the overall look. Coming to the performance, the configuration is set efficiently to render multitasking experience without any error. This includes the outstanding pair of cameras as well. The AI-enabled front camera makes it a selfie expert in the true sense.
Despite some problems here and there, the Huawei Mate 30 Pro is still a great phone. Do you have any problems that you didn’t see above? Leave a comment below, and we’ll troubleshoot the issue with you. Look forward to other articles such as how to update Huawei Mate 30 Pro, we will publish it soon.