If you’re having a lot of problems with your Huawei Enjoy 10 Plus, performing a factory reset may be the solution. So, today, we will explore how we can perform a factory reset of Huawei Enjoy 10 Plus.
The Huawei Enjoy 10 Plus flaunts a 6.59-inch (1080 x 2340 pixels) FHD+ IPS LCD display with 391ppi as pixel density and features Corning Gorilla Glass for screen protection. It is a lightweight, slim and compact phone that can easily fit anywhere.
The smartphone is loaded with 4GB of RAM and a 2.2 GHz Octa-Core processor seated in a HiSilicon KIRIN 710F chipset. It also equips an ARM Mali-G51MP4 GPU to handle gaming and multimedia department. It operates on the Android 9.0 integrated with its own EMUI 9.0 for customization. It comes with 128GB of internal storage that can be increased up to a limit of 64GB via microSD cards.
Due to a bug in the system, some applications might cause glitches and sometimes they get crashed. To fix this problem you will need to factory reset your Huawei Enjoy 10 Plus and it will automatically fix all the glitches that are present in your smartphone. It’s very simple and easy to do in a few steps. Regardless of the smartphone model, it can work the same on all Huawei phones.
Hard reset Huawei Enjoy 10 Plus
- Turn off your Huawei Enjoy 10 Plus and wait a few seconds.
- Simultaneously press and hold the “Volume UP” and “Power” buttons until the device vibrates and the Huawei eRecovery screen appears then release all buttons.
- From the eRecovery screen, select “Wipe data/Factory reset“.
- Touch “Wipe data” to confirm the whole operation.
- The reset will commence and once it’s finished, tap “Reboot system“.
- Wait for your phone to finish rebooting and then set up your Huawei Enjoy 10 Plus as a new device.
Reset Screen Lock Huawei Enjoy 10 Plus
- Log into Find My Device with your Google Account (email) and password.
- Select the Huawei Enjoy 10 Plus from the menu on the left.
- Select the Erase option from below the device information.
- Select the Erase Device button on the popup.
- Enter your Google Account password to confirm and send the task to your Huawei Enjoy 10 Plus.
Factory reset Huawei Enjoy 10 Plus from Settings
- Tap on the “Settings” icon from the menu.
- Scroll down and tap on the “System” option.
- Tap on the “Reset” option.
- Then choose “Reset Phone” button at the bottom.
- Finally, tap on the “Reset phone” once again to start the factory reset on your Huawei Enjoy 10 Plus.
The device completely justifies its hefty price by giving you a premium service. The mammoth camera specifications will surely impress you with its unparallel image productivity. Lastly a good battery and wide arrayed connectivity sets the perfect motion inside.
If you have any problems that aren’t mentioned here, or just need Huawei help in general, please leave a comment below, and we’ll help you as best as we can.