MIUIPRO 10 Xiaomi Mi 8 SE – Do you love MIUI so much except for its bloatware and intrusive ads? Well, you should try its alternative, the MIUIPRO ROM. It is a modified build of the official MIUI ROM.
Released by Xiaomi Belarus, which is the unofficial Mi community in belarus, the ROM was initially created to provide international Xiaomi users with English and multilanguage MIUI ROM.
In order to install the ROM on your Xiaomi Mi 8 SE device, you should follow this tutorial which explains the steps to install MIUIPRO 10 on your device. Do note that the steps to install the ROM remain same for all the devices so you can follow the tutorial regardless of the device.
How To Install MIUIPRO 10 ROM Xiaomi Mi 8 SE
- Download MIUIPRO 10 v8.10.11 Xiaomi Mi 8 SE (Sirius)
- Now reboot into TWRP. Press and hold the Volume UP Button and Power Button. When you see the Mi Boot Screen, release the Buttons.
- Once the phone enters into TWRP Recovery, perform a full data wipe task by Select “Wipe” from the main menu of the TWRP recovery and then select “Swipe to factory reset” option on the bottom of the screen.
- Return to the main TWRP menu and choose Install. Browse and select the miuipro_v8.1.0_sirius_8.10.11.zip file which you copied earlier to your phone’s SD card in the second step. Swipe to Install/Flash in order to begin the flashing process.
- ROM are installed, and then select “Reboot System” button.
The phone will now reboot and the first boot may take about 5 minutes to complete. So, please be patient. After the device has boot up, it will be running Android 8.1 MIUIPRO Oreo custom ROM.