There are many reasons you’ll want to reset your Huawei Y9 (2019), and there are many different methods to do so. Here you will learn about three different levels to reset your Huawei Y9 (2019).
The Huawei Y9 (2019) flaunts a 6.5inch IPS LCD FHD+ (1080 x 2340 pixels) display and features a back fingerprint sensor. Inside the smartphone, there is a 2.2 GHz Octa-Core processor aided by 4GB of RAM and ARM Mali-G51MP4 GPU placed upon HiSilicon KIRIN 710 chipset. The handset runs on Android 8.0 Oreo OS (with EMUI 8.2 on top).
Do you want to make your Huawei Y9 (2019) work like the first time you turned it on after you brought it home from the store? If you have noticed that your Huawei Y9 (2019)’s performance seems slower than before, maybe it is time for your device to undergo some resetting.
Reset Screen Lock Huawei Y9 (2019)
- Open Find My Device and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Huawei Y9 (2019) from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the Erase option from the action menu.
- Select Erase Device to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the Huawei Y9 (2019).
Factory reset Huawei Y9 (2019) via Settings
- Tap on the “Settings” icon from the menu.
- Scroll down and tap on the “System” option.
- Tap on the “Reset” option.
- Then choose “Reset Phone” button at the bottom.
- Finally, tap on the “Reset phone” once again to start the factory reset on your Huawei Y9 (2019).
Hard reset Huawei Y9 (2019) from Recovery
- Shut down your Huawei Y9 (2019) completely by pressing the Power button.
- Simultaneously press and hold the Volume UP and Power buttons until the device vibrates and the Huawei eRecovery screen appears then release all buttons.
- From the eRecovery screen, select Wipe data/Factory reset.
- Touch Wipe data to confirm the whole operation.
- The reset will commence and once it’s finished, tap Reboot system.
- Wait for your phone to finish rebooting and then set up your Huawei Y9 (2019) as a new device.
The Huawei Y9 (2019) is a powerpack phone which impresses one and all. The cameras themselves manage to pull off some pretty shots. The storage is decent and large expandability option is always welcome.
Despite some problems here and there, the Huawei Y9 (2019) is still a great phone. Do you have any problems that you didn’t see above? Leave a comment below, and we’ll troubleshoot the issue with you. For other tips and tricks such as how to change font style in Huawei Y9 (2019), we will publish it soon.