Font Style Huawei Y6 Pro – The Huawei Y6 Pro is a mid-range device that provides all the features. Mobile photographers can fully enjoy the clarity of the automatic HDR clicks and video clips.
Huawei Y6 Pro comes with an attractive display of 5.0-inch with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels and an aspect ratio of 16:9. All these features give the users an amazing visual experience.
In terms of performance, it makes a superb combination with Mediatek MT6735P chip and a Mali-T720MP2 GPU. The Quad Core Cortex-A53 processor runs at a speed of 1.34GHz and is assisted by a massive 2GB RAM.
A lot of phones have the ability to change fonts built right in. They’ll usually provide a small selection of fonts to switch between.
How to Change Font Style in Huawei Y6 Pro via zFont App
- Install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Huawei Y6 Pro from Google Play Store.
- Open the app.
- Choose Cool.
- Tap Download .
- After download completed tap Set button.
- Option Font Changing model.
- Choose Huawei (EMUI).
- Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style.
Once applied, the font will make your Y6 Pro display looks even better.
How to Change Font Style in Huawei Y6 Pro via Themes Manager Huawei
- Download and install Themes Manager for Huawei Y6 Pro from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and select Fonts.
- In this option you can find list of fonts compatible with Huawei Y6 Pro.
- Tap Get This Font.
- Tap Downloaded! Click to install.
- Once the font installed, Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style.
We hope you enjoy your new found ability to change the font style and size on your font in Huawei Y6 Pro. If you do end up switching fonts on your Huawei Y6 Pro, You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore.