Factory resets are the best solution for many Android issues. If your Huawei Nova Lite is far slower than it once was, you have a malware infection that won’t go away or plan to sell your phone, reset is the most convenient solution. Today, we’re here to tell you how you can factory and hard reset Huawei Nova Lite.
The Huawei Nova Lite comes with a huge IPS LCD display of 5.2inch. It has a FHD display resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels having a sharp pixel density of 424 ppi that will give great pleasure to the eyes while watching videos and playing games. Following the latest trend, it has been provided with the aspect ratio of 16:9 which will make it look stylish.
The phone comes with Octa-Core (4x 2.1 GHz ARM Cortex A53 + 4x 1.7 GHz ARM Cortex A53) processor, set upon the HiSilicon Kirin 655, together they will render great performance. It has been provided with the ARM Mali-T830MP2 GPU that will take care of the graphical functions. For the multitasking performance, it is provided with the massive 3GB ram which is enough to keep it lag-free, hence high-end gaming will be fun too.
3 Effective Ways to Reset Huawei Nova Lite / 2 / 3
If your Huawei Nova Lite is misbehaving and initial solutions are not working, a full reset may be necessary. A factory reset can help resolve issues with your device if it’s freezing or sluggish, or suffering from problems you can’t identify.
However, you will lose all the data stored on your phone, but that may not be a problem if you already have a backup. Also, you may need to safely remove the SD card before a factory reset to ensure your data is intact.
Hard Reset via Recovery
- Turn off your Huawei Nova Lite and wait a few seconds.
- Press and hold the “Volume UP“, and “Power” buttons until you see the Huawei logo.
- Wait a few seconds into “Huawei eRecovery“.
- Select “Wipe data/Factory Reset“.
- And then confirm by choose “Wipe data/Factory Reset” again.
- Allow several seconds for the hard reset to complete.
- When finished, please tap “Reboot system” in Huawei eRecovery.
- Your Huawei Nova Lite will now hard reset.
Factory Reset from Settings
- On Huawei Nova Lite phone, go to “Settings“.
- Find “Advanced settings” and tap on it.
- More menu will appear, choose “Backup & reset“.
- Then choose “Factory data reset“.
- Scroll down and you will find “Reset phone” option. Tap this on as well.
- Confirm it by tapping the “Reset phone” option which will start the process.
Reset Passcode or Pattern Lock
- Open Find My Device and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Huawei Nova Lite from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the Erase option from the action menu.
- Select Erase Device to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the Huawei Nova Lite.
The Huawei Nova Lite is a great smartphone that comes with a bundle of feature which users require in their phone. The device is equipped with a great configuration and the primary camera is also great for the users.
However, the battery backup is not good for the smartphone as the screen size of the device is big and consumes more power of battery. These were a few methods of solving Huawei Nova Lite problems and I hope that they helped you in getting the phone working flawlessly.
If you want to get more interesting tips such as how to change font style in Huawei Nova Lite, please keep an eye on this JellyDroid.com blog.