In this tutorial you will find detailed instructions on how you can reset Huawei Enjoy 9 Plus to its original configuration by using factory and hard reset feature.
The heart of the Huawei Enjoy 9 Plus smartphone has 2.2 GHz Octa-Core processors seated on HiSilicon KIRIN 710 chipset and aided by an equally powerful 4GB RAM and ARM Mali-G51MP4 GPU. It runs Android 8.0 Oreo OS. So, one can ditch It also comes with a 64GB internal memory which can be increased to a limit of a massive 512GB by inserting a microSD card.
The Huawei Enjoy 9 Plus sports a 6.5-inch FHD+ display which renders excellent visuals with its pristine image quality and vibrant colours.The Huawei Enjoy 9 Plus is fuelled by a sealed 4000 mAh Li-Po non-removable battery.
You’ll definitely need to clean your Huawei Enjoy 9 Plus before selling or giving it to someone. If you have issues with an unresponsive screen or an app isn’t working properly, this might also be a way out. However, there are some other troubleshooting methods to try, too.
Hard reset Huawei Enjoy 9 Plus
- Ensure that the Huawei Enjoy 9 Plus is powered off.
- Press and hold the Power key and Volume Up button at the same time.
- Release them when you see the Huawei logo.
- Then you will see the Fastboot Mode.
- Touch Wipe data/Factory reset.
- Choose Wipe data to confirm the whole operation.
- Press the Reboot system menu.
- The Huawei Enjoy 9 Plus will now wipe all contents.
Reset Screen Lock Huawei Enjoy 9 Plus
- Open Find My Device and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Huawei Enjoy 9 Plus from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the Erase option from the action menu.
- Select Erase Device to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the Huawei Enjoy 9 Plus.
Factory reset Huawei Enjoy 9 Plus from Settings
- Go to your Huawei Enjoy 9 Plus phone “Settings“.
- Find the “System” option among the available menu and tap on it.
- You will find more option, and you need to find “Reset” and then tap on it.
- At the bottom, you will see the option of “Reset Phone“, tap on this option as well.
- One more thing, tap on the “Reset Phone” option and now the factory reset will begin.
- Once the factory reset process is complete, the phone will turn back on automatically.
The Huawei Enjoy 9 Plus is a nice phone which comes equipped with a lot of decent features. It is a slim, compact and lightweight smartphone that can easily fit anywhere. In terms of performance, the phone has mediocre configuration but yet can deliver satisfactory performance along with a decent battery backup. Overall, if you are looking for a decent phone of a premium brand then you can go for the Huawei Enjoy 9 Plus.
These were a few methods of solving Huawei Enjoy 9 Plus problems and I hope that they helped you in getting the phone working flawlessly. If you want to get more interesting tips such as how to screenshot in Huawei Enjoy 9 Plus, please keep an eye on this JellyDroid.com blog.