If you are facing issues such as frequent freezing, abrupt reboots, and performance deterioration over time, you can reset Honor 8 Lite to declutter your phone from useless files and apps.
The Honor 8 Lite stocks a sizable 3000 mAh non-removable Li-ion battery that will not even last more than a day with casual usage. This phone is powered by a HiSilicon Kirin 655 chipset where an Octa-Core processor is seated having a clock speed of 2.1 GHz. An ARM Mali-T830MP2 GPU answers all the graphical needs of the system. It also comes with a 3GB RAM.
The Honor 8 Lite sports a large 5.2-inch IPS LCD display with 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution of 424 pixel density. On the camera department, it has 12MP rear cameras which deliver good pictures. The front shooter is an 8MP lens which can impress the selfie lovers with its flattering pictures.
If you want to sell your Honor 8 Lite or get laggy, full storage, infected with viruses, stuck with logos, you should consider doing a factory reset. There are two ways to do it on the Honor 8 Lite, which we will discuss more closely in this post.
Hard reset Honor 8 Lite from Recovery
- Ensure that the Honor 8 Lite is powered off.
- Press and hold Volume Up button and Power button simultaneously until Huawei logo appears to enter Recovery mode.
- After that, select the Wipe data/Factory reset menu.
- Continue by selecting the option Wipe data/Factory reset.
- If the Wipe process is complete Wiped Successfully select the option Reboot system.
- Later the Honor 8 Lite will restart by itself and wait for the restart to finish in a few minutes.
Reset Screen Lock Honor 8 Lite
- Log into Find My Device with your Google Account (email) and password.
- Select the Honor 8 Lite from the menu on the left.
- Select the Erase option from below the device information.
- Select the Erase Device button on the popup.
- Enter your Google Account password to confirm and send the task to your Honor 8 Lite.
Factory reset Honor 8 Lite from Settings
- On Honor 8 Lite phone, go to Settings.
- Find Advanced settings and tap on it.
- More menu will appear, choose Backup & reset.
- Then choose Factory data reset.
- Scroll down and you will find Reset phone option. Tap this on as well.
- Confirm it by tapping the Reset phone option which will start the process.
The Honor 8 Lite is a mid-ranged phone from Huawei that offers users the best features and a premium device experience. The remarkable cameras take rich pictures with much detail and appreciable color reproduction. It has a massive battery capacity which can provide enough power to give day-long backup. The power-packed configuration underneath aids the experience tremendously by delivering a smooth user experience through most apps and games.
By the way, what method are you using? Do let me know in the comments below. Also, feel free to reach out for any doubts or queries. Look forward to other articles such as how to screenshot in Honor 8 Lite.