Reset Honor 6C Pro – Restoring a smartphone back to its factory settings is a great way to tackle speed and performance issues that have built up on the system over time. If you find your Honor 6C Pro is working slower than expected, it may be time to consider a factory reset. Today, we’re here to tell you how you can factory and hard reset Honor 6C Pro.
Honor 6C Pro is equipped with a MT6750 chipset and an Octa-Core processor that clocks up to 1.5 GHz speed. It delivers admirable performance together while the ARM Mali-T860MP2 GPU deals with games and multitasking of the device. There is a 3GB RAM that can provide excellent gaming and multitasking flow.
Honor 6C Pro comes with a waterdrop style notch display having a bezel-less finish on the sides. The screen stands 5.2 Inch and carries a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels along with an aspect ratio of 16:9. It has an IPS LCD display type which offers a sharpness of 282 PPI density.
When the Honor 6C Pro misbehaves or when you encounter a bug, your first thing is usually to factory reset your device. This nifty trick takes care of minor bugs in the operating system. You may also need to hard reset your smartphone if the screen is black or frozen.
Reset Screen Lock Honor 6C Pro
- Open Find My Device and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Honor 6C Pro from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the Erase option from the action menu.
- Select Erase Device to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the Honor 6C Pro.
Factory reset Honor 6C Pro via Settings
- Go into the “Settings“.
- Tap “Advanced settings“.
- Tap on “Backup & reset“.
- Tap on “Factory data reset“.
- Confirm you understand that all data will be erased by tapping on “Reset phone“.
- Next tap “Reset phone“.
- Your Honor 6C Pro will restart and begin the factory data reset.
Hard reset Honor 6C Pro from Recovery
- Turn off your Honor 6C Pro and wait a few seconds.
- Press and hold Volume Up button and Power button simultaneously until Huawei logo appears to enter Recovery mode.
- After that, select the Wipe data/Factory reset menu.
- Continue by selecting the option Wipe data/Factory reset.
- If the Wipe process is complete Wiped Successfully select the option Reboot system.
- Later the Honor 6C Pro will restart by itself and wait for the restart to finish in a few minutes.
The Honor 6C Pro is a mid ranged smartphone with its foremost strength being a powerful front camera for selfies equipped with flash which provides great pictures. Right from the processing front to the storage capacity, it has all the bases covered.
If we’ve missed an easy way to keep your phone cool, or you have questions about something on this list, let us know in the comments below, or you can contact us via Facebook or Twitter. If you want to get more interesting tips such as how to flash Honor 6C Pro, please keep an eye on this JellyDroid.com blog.