Hard and factory reset can help solve problems with your Huawei nova 4 if it’s crashing or freezing, running slowly or suffering from problems you can’t identify. Today, we’re here to tell you how you can factory and hard reset Huawei nova 4.
The Huawei nova 4 comes with a 6.4inch IPS LCD display having a screen resolution of 1080 x 2310 pixels and a density of 398 ppi. The bezel-less display has an aspect ratio of 19.5:9 that makes it look more stylish.
In terms of performance, it features a HiSilicon KIRIN 970 Octa-Core (4x 2.4 GHz ARM Cortex A73 + 4x 1.8 GHz ARM Cortex A53) processor. It is seated upon the HiSilicon KIRIN 970 chipset and assisted by the ARM Mali G72MP12 GPU that handles the graphics. There is a massive 8GB ram that will make sure there is no lag in the smartphone.
Sometimes the device behaves irregularly due to malware and this annoys the user so by factory resetting, all the malware, and viruses present in the device will be removed. Factory reset is always a last resort and will only be used when the smartphone is causing serious problems, wants to improve performance, plans to sell the smartphone.
Hard reset Huawei nova 4 via Recovery
- Ensure that the Huawei nova 4 is powered off.
- Press and hold the “Power” key and “Volume Up” button at the same time.
- Release them when you see the Huawei logo.
- Then you will see the “Fastboot Mode“.
- Touch “Wipe data/Factory reset“.
- Choose “Wipe data” to confirm the whole operation.
- Press the “Reboot system” menu.
- The Huawei nova 4 will now wipe all contents.
Reset Screen Lock Huawei nova 4
- Log into Find My Device with your Google Account (email) and password.
- Select the Huawei nova 4 from the menu on the left.
- Select the Erase option from below the device information.
- Select the Erase Device button on the popup.
- Enter your Google Account password to confirm and send the task to your Huawei nova 4.
Factory reset Huawei nova 4 via Settings
- Go to Menu and choose Setting.
- Tap System.
- Move again and tap Reset.
- After that, choose Factory data reset.
- Confirm it by tap the RESET PHONE button.
- When it’s done, the Huawei nova 4 will reboot.
The Huawei nova 4 is a power packed handset in which the user can run heavy games and apps for long hours. The configuration under the hood also helps the smartphone to deliver a stellar performance. In short, if you are looking for a nice camera device with quality performance around this budget, then this device is worth buying.
Just like always, if you have suggestions, questions or concerns, feel free to type them out in the comment section. See you in the next article about bypass factory reset protection on Huawei nova 4.