If you are a newbie at Android devices then you might have tried to root Huawei Ascend Mate 2, or install custom ROMs, Mods, kernels and so on. But, since you are in this guide there are chances that you have bootloop your Huawei Ascend Mate 2 and now are interested to unbrick/unroot it.
If you have this problem with your phone, then read on as I will guide you through troubleshooting the device and make it work again. Apparently, it’s a firmware-related issue and more often, corrupt data and/or caches are causing the conflict in the system preventing the phone from booting up normally.
- Format the Micro SD card (This operation is optional).
- make sure that the Micro SD card is available with enough free space 4GB or more should be available.
- make sure that the power of the battery is enough to run the Upgrade process. It is recommended that the power of the battery is more than 50%.
- This operations will erase all user data. You should backup all important data on an external SD card
How To Mate 2 L03 Stuck In A Boot Loop
- Download Huawei Mate 2-L03 Firmware and extract this file
- Copy the entire dload folder (with UPDATE.APP in it) to the root directory of the Micro SD card.
- Make sure your handset is power off.
- Insert the Micro SD card into the handset.
- Press the VOLUME UP and VOLUME DOWN key, and then press the POWER key to power on the phone and enter the Software Upgrade Mode.
- When the progress bar stops, the phone will automatically power OFF.
- Press POWER key to get the Device POWER ON.
Congratulations; Now you have fixed how to fix Huawei Ascend Mate 2 bootloop and unroot/unbrick it at the same time. Do not forget to share your experience with us and if you have problems and need our help, use the comments section from below in that matter and we will try to assist you as soon as possible.