There are plenty of good reasons to reset your Honor Note 10 and put it back to its factory default settings, including selling it and protecting your private information and simply clearing out the clutter. Using this guide, you’ll learn how to reset Honor Note 10.
The Honor Note 10 is powered by Octa-Core processor that has a combination of a 4x 2.4 GHz ARM Cortex A73 + 4x 1.8 GHz ARM Cortex A53 processors. These are seated on a HiSilicon KIRIN 970 chipset. Along with the impressive processor setup and great chipset, the 6GB RAM makes it a good option to play heavy games. Rounding off the performance is an ARM Mali G72MP12 GPU that answers the graphical requirements of the system.
The Honor Note 10 comes with a 64GB inbuilt storage, which can be further expanded up to 256GB by using a memory card. The phone features a 6.95inch Amoled display, which exhibits a screen resolution of 1080 x 2220 pixels that make the viewing experience better.
When the device is exposed to malware or being attacked by some viruses and the smartphone eventually becomes slow and its performance also gets affected. And also want to sell your Honor Note 10 and you want to erase all data. Reset is the easiest solution.
Hard reset Honor Note 10 from Recovery
- Turn off your Honor Note 10 and wait a few seconds.
- Press and hold the Power key and Volume Up button at the same time.
- Release them when you see the Huawei logo.
- Then you will see the Fastboot Mode.
- Touch Wipe data/Factory reset.
- Choose Wipe data to confirm the whole operation.
- Press the Reboot system menu.
- The Honor Note 10 will now wipe all contents.
Factory reset Honor Note 10 from Settings
- Go to Menu and choose Setting.
- Tap System.
- Move again and tap Reset.
- After that, choose Factory data reset.
- Confirm it by tap the RESET PHONE button.
- When it’s done, the Honor Note 10 will reboot.
Reset Passcode or Pattern Lock Honor Note 10
- Open Find My Device and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Honor Note 10 from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the Erase option from the action menu.
- Select Erase Device to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the Honor Note 10.
The Honor Note 10 is a decent device that has a mid-range price tag. It has a great processor under the hood, that provides an excellent performance. It has a powerful battery that suffices the need of the users. As for the camera, it will be a good option.
If you have any problems that aren’t mentioned here, or just need Huawei help in general, please leave a comment below, and we’ll help you as best as we can.