If the Huawei Mate 30 system gets corrupted or having serious apps issues, users need to factory reset the system. So, why not learn how to reset Huawei Mate 30.
Huawei Mate 30 comes with an attractive display of 6.62-inch with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels and an aspect ratio of 19.5:9. It has a bezel-less display with a pixel density of 389 PPI.
It comes with HiSilicon KIRIN 990 Octa-Core (2×2.86 GHz ARM Cortex A76+ 2×2.09 GHz ARM Cortex A76+ 4×1.86 GHz ARM Cortex A55) processor and 8GB ram, which together delivers lag-free performance. The ARM Mali-G76MP16 GPU ensures unhindered gaming and multitasking.
Even though the Huawei Mate 30 uses the latest Android OS, over time, you can encounter a lot of problems. You may experience problems starting or shutting down, excessive memory usage, application running performance, battery draining quickly, among many other issues, and when all of these are happening, resetting to factory settings will come in handy.
Reset Screen Lock Huawei Mate 30
- Log into https://www.google.com/android/find with your Google Account ID and password.
- Select the Huawei Mate 30 from the menu on the left.
- Select the Erase option from below the device information.
- Select the Erase Device button on the popup.
- Enter your Google Account password to confirm and send the task to your Huawei Mate 30.
Hard reset Huawei Mate 30 via Recovery
- Ensure that the Huawei Mate 30 is powered off.
- Press and hold the Power key and Volume Up button at the same time.
- Release them when you see the Huawei logo.
- Then you will see the Fastboot Mode.
- Touch Wipe data/Factory reset.
- Choose Wipe data to confirm the whole operation.
- Press the Reboot system menu.
- The Huawei Mate 30 will now wipe all contents.
Factory reset Huawei Mate 30 via Settings
- Go to Menu and choose Setting.
- Tap System.
- Move again and tap Reset.
- After that, choose Factory data reset.
- Confirm it by tap the RESET PHONE button.
- When it’s done, the Huawei Mate 30 will reboot.
The Huawei Mate 30 is one of the lowest smartphones to feature facial recognition. Regarding performance, it has a very good configuration to manage with the overall lag-free task. Apart from the camera and spare battery, the storage capacity is also quite good, thanks to the support of a very large external storage.
If you have any thoughts you want to share on the Huawei Mate 30, please don’t hesitate to share them down below!. Check out some tips and tricks such as how to flash Huawei Mate 30, we will publish it soon.