You may want to reset Samsung Galaxy A30s to its original or default settings, in case it is not functioning properly, getting stuck or bothering you with error messages. Here’s how to factory reset your Samsung A30s.
The Galaxy A30s sports a 6.4 Inch bezel-less design with a waterdrop notch for the front lens. It is equipped with an Amoled display and has a screen resolution of 720 x 1560 pixels. The device is armed with a Triple camera camera setup containing 25MP + 8MP + 5MP lenses. These can click excellent images and also can record good quality videos. For the selfie lovers, there is a 16MP front lens that can click quite good selfies.
The Samsung A30s is powered by a 1.8 GHz Octa-Core processor that sits on an Exynos 7 Octa 7904 chipset. It is further aided by an ARM Mali-G71MP2 and a 4GB RAM. The Samsung A30s is equipped with a 64GB inbuilt storage, which can be expanded up to 256GB by using a memory card. The combination provides a flawless multitasking performance.
How To Reset Samsung A30 / A30s
A reset is suggested before gifting or selling a device, and in some cases for troubleshooting. You can either do a factory reset or a hard reset.
The first can be done simply by accessing the Samsung Galaxy A30s settings. Sometimes that is not possible, though. If the phone isn’t working or for some reason you can’t access the settings, you can go ahead and perform a hard reset using the hardware buttons.
❶ Shut down your Samsung Galaxy A30s completely by pressing the Power button. If your phone is locked and you’re unable to turn it off, you can wait until the battery runs down and attempt the reset of these steps after charging it back up.
❷ Press the “Power” and “Volume Up” button together till the device displays the start-up logo.
❸ Once the Samsung Galaxy A30s logo is displayed, release the buttons and wait till the device enters the Android system recovery mode.
❹ On the displayed screen, use “Volume Down” button to go to the “Wipe data/factory reset” option (Volume Up and Volume Down buttons are used to highlight the displayed options on the Android system recovery screen).
❺ Once the option is highlighted, press the “Power” button to select the option. (Pressing the Power button in Android system recovery mode selects the highlighted option.)
❻ On the next screen, press the “Volume Down” button multiple times till the “Yes” option is highlighted.
❻ Press the Power button to hard reset the Samsung Galaxy A30s, which will also clear the dalvik cache.
2.Reset Lock Screen
If you’ve forgotten or lost your screen lock pin, pattern, password, and fingerprint, you can try hard resetting the Samsung A30s. If you’re still unsuccessful after several attempts, the only way to unlock your device is to reset via Samsung or Google find my device.
With both of the following options however, the device needs to be turned on, and it needs some kind of network connection; whether it’s connected to a Wi-Fi network or mobile data.
Unlock Screen use Google Find My Device
- Visit https://www.google.com/android/find and then log in with your Google email and password.
- Select the Galaxy A30s from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the ˊErase Dataˋ option from the action menu.
- Select “Erase Device” to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the phone.
Reset Lock Screen with Samsung Find My Mobile
- Go to https://findmymobile.samsung.com and then log in with your Samsung Account ID and password.
- Choose the Samsung Galaxy A30s from the menu on the left.
- Choose the ‘Erase Deviceʼ option from below the device information.
- Select the ˊEraseˋ button on the popup.
- Enter your Samsung Account password to confirm and send the task to your phone.
- Slide your finger downwards starting from the top of the screen.
- Press the ˊSettingsˋ icon.
- Press ˊGeneral managementˋ.
- Touch ‘Resetʼ.
- Touch “Factory data reset”.
- Touch ˊRESETˋ.
- Press ‘DELETE ALLʼ. Wait a moment while the factory default settings are restored.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to set up your Samsung Galaxy A30s and prepare it for use.
- Head into your ˊSettingsˋ and scroll down the page to “General management”.
- Tap on “Reset”.
- Tap “Factory data reset”.
- Scroll down the page and select ˊResetˋ.
- This is the final step, so be sure that you want to go through with it. If you are, then tap ˊDELETE ALLˋ.
- The Galaxy A30s will reset and reboot.
The Samsung A30s is one of the lowest smartphones to feature facial recognition. Coming to the performance, it has a very good configuration to manage with the overall lag-free task. Keeping the camera and battery backup aside, the storage capacity is also quite good, thanks to the humongous external storage support.
These were a few methods of solving Galaxy A30s problems and I hope that they helped you in getting the smartphone working flawlessly. If you want to get more interesting tips such as how to change font style in Samsung Galaxy A30s, please keep an eye on this JellyDroid.com blog.