Nowadays, there are a lot of Tiktok users who make slow motion videos with cool results using an iPhone. As we know, on the iPhone there is a slow mo camera feature that we can use to make super smooth slow motion videos without having to use any additional apps. Meanwhile, for Android smartphone users, the slowmo feature is still not available in the camera app, except for Android smartphones with high specs now released, such as this admin’s Samsung A51 Android smartphone. For Samsung A51 smartphone users, there is no need to download any additional apps to edit slow motion videos, because the Samsung A51 camera app has provided slow motion features, and super slow motion features. The slow motion feature is used to record regular slow motion videos, while for the super slow motion feature, we can use it to create slow motion videos at the beginning, in the middle and at the end of the video, just like on the iPhone.
For slow motion video editing on the Samsung A51, there is no need to doubt it anymore because the results are super smooth, without breaking, just like on the iPhone. So for those of you who want to have this slow mo Android feature, you can try to use the latest Samsung a51 smartphone. Then how to use it? Read on to find out.
How To Make Super Smooth Slow Motion Videos Without Apps On Android
For those of you who are curious about how to make super smooth slow motion videos without apps on Android then you can see the tutorial below.
1. Please enter the camera app from the Samsung smartphone.
2. Tap on the Other section – tap on the GRKN SPR LMBT section.
3. To start recording video, please tap on the red record button as shown below.
4. If you have recorded a video, please open the video that has been recorded to edit which part you want to slow down.
5. Tap on the Play Super Slow Motion Video section, tap on the video section.
6. You can edit which part you want in slow motion by sliding the white line on the video, the part marked with white lines on the left and right will be slow motion, besides that you can also edit the music for the slow motion video by tap on the music section.
7. If you have, tap Save.
Done, so that’s how to make a super smooth slow motion video without an app on Android, very easy and not complicated. Hopefully it will be useful.
Read again some interesting information from other JellyDroid such as easy ways to make slow motion videos on Xiaomi phones without apps in the previous article. If you still have questions, leave a comment in the box that we provide. Also, share this article with your friends.