Two Ways to Change Font Style On On Samsung J5 – The Galaxy J5 (2017) features a 5.2-inch IPS LCD with 720 x 1280 pixels screen resolution and a density of 282 PPI, which provides an enticing visual.
The Galaxy J5 comes with a 1.6 GHz octa-core processor that takes care of the overall performance of the system alongside Exynos 7870 Octa. It is further aided by a 2GB RAM and Mali-T830 MP1 GPU that provides lag-free multitasking.
The device has a wide range of connectivity options such as 4G with VoLTE, Mobile Hotspot, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and MicroUSB.
There are several free and paid Samsung Font and Themes available on the Samsung Theme store and on the internet. Today, we shall show you how to change the font on your Samsung Galaxy J5 without root and buy.
How to Change Font Style in Samsung J5 via GxFonts App
- Download and install GxFonts – Custom fonts for Samsung J5 from Google Play Store.
- Open the app.
- On welcome menu you can find list of fonts compatible with Samsung Galaxy J5 (2017).
- Choose one preferred font by clicking Download.
- Once the font installed, activate Unknown Source in menu Settings – Lockscreen and Security.
- Next, open Setting – Display – Screen Zoom and font.
- Your preferred font is already added in Font Style.
- Choose the font and click Apply at upper right side.
How to Change Font Style in Samsung J5 via zFont App
- Download and Install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Samsung J5 from Google Play Store.
- Open the installed zFont app.
- On the interface you will be presented with menu to choose regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Click Cool to choose from different unique fonts.
- Click Download once you choose one font.
- Tap Set after download completed.
- Wait for Font Changing model option to appear.
- Choose Samsung. On Choose your Android version option, choose the current version of operation system.
- Now, the Galaxy J5 display will look more attractive with a new font style.
Now that you know how to change the default font in Samsung Galaxy J5, you can go ahead and start experimenting with different fonts.
Wasn’t it very simple? Should you still have any question or doubt, You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore.