If your Samsung Galaxy C5 is running slowly or you’re encountering bugs and crashes on a regular basis, an easy solution is to simply reset your smartphone to its defaults, removing all your apps, files and everything else that could be causing a problem.
The Samsung Galaxy C5 has come with a 5.2 Inch Super Amoled display with a high resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. It has a pixel density is around 424 ppi that define sharpness in the vision. The mid-range device features a stylish aspect ratio of 16:9 that will take the FHD experience to another level.
The device runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS with Grace UX. It is powered by Octa-Core processor with clock speed of 1.5 GHz respectively. The processors are set upon the Snapdragon 617 MSM8952 chipset aided by a 4GB ram and Adreno 405 GPU that will give a seamless performance.
A reset is recommended before giving away or selling the device, and in some cases for troubleshooting. You can do a factory reset or a hard reset.
The former can be done by simply accessing the Samsung phone’s settings. Sometimes that is not possible, though. If the phone isn’t working or for some reason you can’t access the settings, you can go ahead and perform a hard reset using the hardware buttons.
Factory reset Samsung C5 from Settings
- Go into the ‘Settingsʼ.
- Tap ˊBackup and resetˋ.
- Tap on ˊFactory data resetˋ.
- Tap on “Reset Device”.
- Enter in your lock screen credentials and then tap on ˊContinueˋ.
- Confirm you understand that all data will be erased by tapping on “Erase Everything”.
- Your device will restart and begin the Factory Data Reset.
- Swipe up or down to view the ˊAppsˋ.
- Touch ‘Settingsʼ.
- Scroll to and touch “General management”.
- Touch “Reset”.
- Touch ‘Factory data resetʼ.
- Read the warning, then scroll to and touch ‘RESETʼ.
- If you’re prompted for screen lock credentials, enter your PIN/password/pattern and touch ‘NEXTʼ.
- Touch ˊDELETE ALLˋ.
- The Samsung Galaxy C5 will reset and reboot.
Reset Lock Screen Pin / Pattern / Password Samsung C5
If you forgot your Galaxy C5 lock screen pattern, password, fingerprint and pin, you can easily to bypass lock screen remotely by Find My Mobile / Device service on PC.
You’ll need your Google or Samsung Account credentials and the phone will need to be turned on and connected to the internet.
Reset Lock Screen use Google Find My Device
- Open Find My Device and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Galaxy C5 from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Select the ‘Erase Dataʼ option from the action menu.
- Select ‘Erase Deviceʼ to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the phone.
Reset Lock Screen use Samsung Find My Mobile
- Go to Find My Mobile and then sign in with your Samsung Account ID and password.
- Select the Samsung Galaxy C5 from the menu on the left.
- Select the ‘Erase Deviceʼ option from below the device information.
- Choose the ˊEraseˋ button on the popup.
- Enter your Samsung Account password to confirm and send the task to your phone.
Hard reset Samsung C5
- Turn off your Samsung C5 and wait a few seconds.
- Press and hold the Volume Up, Home and Power buttons at the same time on your Samsung Galaxy C5.
- Release the Power button when the Phone vibrates. Continue to hold the Volume + Home buttons until the Android logo appears.
- In recovery use the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons in order to scroll up and down and the Power key to select.
- From recovery, after selecting wipe data factory reset on the hard reset process, choose wipe cache partition.
- Select reboot system now.
The Galaxy C5 is a high quality device which delivers great performance in every aspect. The metallic body, great design and robust configuration will draw the attention of consumers who seek a powerful device. Considering all the attributes and the features of the device one can safely say it is one the best device in its budget.
If you have any more questions about the solutions or the problems, feel free to talk to us in the comments below, I am sure we will prepare a solution for your problem. For other tips and tricks such as bypass factory reset protection on Samsung Galaxy C5, we will publish it soon.