In this tutorial you will find detailed instructions on how you can reset Galaxy A2 Core to its original configuration by using factory and hard reset feature.
Samsung Galaxy A2 Core comes with an Octa-Core processor that clocks up to 1.6 GHz speed. It is seated upon the Exynos 7 Octa 7870 chipset and assisted by ARM Mali-T830. Along with 1GB RAM, the device offers smooth gaming and multitasking. For the power backup, the device has Li-ion battery of 2600 mAh capacity.
Samsung Galaxy A2 Core flaunts an amazing bezel-less display having a screen resolution of 540 x 960 pixels along with a pixel density of 220 ppi. It has a 16:9 aspect ratio. The device presents a beautiful look with a diamond-cut design.
For the camera, it has 5MP rear lens f/1.8 aperture and super nightscape mode. It also has scene recognition, Chroma boost and AI-powered engine. The front camera comes with a 5MP lens.
Samsung users really like their Samsung A2 Core, if a Samsung user has a problem, usually just restart it. But if your device still doesn’t work after you force restart it, then you should reconsider doing a factory reset on your phone.
Hard reset Samsung A2 Core
- Ensure that the Samsung A2 Core is powered off.
- If the phone cannot be turned off, let the battery drain until the phone turns off, then charge the phone for 30 minutes and unplug any USB or power cables from the phone.
- Hold down the Power key for a few seconds and tap restart two times.
- Wait until the SAMSUNG Galaxy logo shows up push Volume Up and Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all keys when Recovery Mode shows up.
- Choose wipe data/factory reset. Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm.
- Select Yes from the menu. Press the Power key.
- If Recovery Mode appears, choose reboot system now by using the Power button.
Reset Lock Screen Pin / Pattern / Password Samsung A2 Core
If you’re trying to reset your Samsung A2 Core because you’ve forgotten your lock screen pattern, password, fingerprint and pin, there are a couple of options to reset lock screen your phone remotely.
You’ll need your Google or Samsung Account credentials and the phone will need to be turned on and connected to the internet.
Unlock Screen with Google Find My Device
- Visit https://www.google.com/android/find and then log in with your Google email and password.
- Select the Galaxy A2 Core from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the “Erase Data” option from the action menu.
- Select ‘Erase Deviceʼ to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the phone.
Reset Lock Screen with Samsung Find My Mobile
- Visit https://findmymobile.samsung.com and then log in with your Samsung Account ID and password.
- Choose the Galaxy A2 Core from the menu on the left.
- Choose the ˊErase Deviceˋ option from below the device information.
- Choose the ‘Eraseʼ button on the popup.
- Enter your Samsung Account password to confirm and send the task to your phone.
Factory reset Samsung A2 Core via Settings
If the Samsung Galaxy A2 Core starts normally, use the steps in this section to reset your smartphone to its original factory state. To factory reset using settings, follow below steps.
- Slide your finger downwards starting from the top of the screen.
- Touch the ˊSettingsˋ icon.
- Tap “General management”.
- Press ‘Resetʼ.
- Press “Factory data reset”.
- Tap ˊRESETˋ.
- Tap “DELETE ALL”. Wait a moment while the factory default settings are restored.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to set up your Samsung A2 Core and prepare it for use.
- Head into your ˊSettingsˋ and scroll down the page to ˊGeneral managementˋ.
- Tap on “Reset”.
- Press ‘Factory data resetʼ.
- Scroll down the page and select ˊResetˋ.
- This is the final step, so be sure that you want to go through with it. If you are, then tap “DELETE ALL”.
- The Galaxy A2 Core will reset and reboot.
The Samsung Galaxy A2 Core is a bit expensive device as compared to other phones of this range, but the camera features it offers is remarkably great for those who are fond of taking pictures. Combined with an excellent battery backup, make for a really amazing choice in the budget range. In terms of performance, the device has mediocre configuration but yet can deliver satisfactory performance along with a decent battery backup.
If you run into a serious problem, especially one involving hardware, the best solution is probably to contact the manufacturer or retailer support for your phone. If you have any questions or suggestions feel free to talk to us in the comments. Look forward to other articles such as how to flash Samsung Galaxy A2 Core which will be coming soon.