There are many reasons you’ll want to reset your Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite, and there are many different methods to do so. Here you will learn about three different levels to reset your Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite.
The Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite features a 5.84 inches FHD+ IPS LCD display which exhibits a screen resolution of 1080 x 2280 pixels accompanied with a pixel density of 432 PPI.
The performance of the device is driven by Octa-Core Cortex A53 processor mated to a 3GB RAM to take care of the multitasking needs. Additionality, an Adreno 506 GPU is present which to a great extent manages the graphical requirements. A key aspect of the processing configuration of the device is the inclusion of Snapdragon 625 MSM8953 chipset which adds to the performance level of the device.
Three Easy Ways to Reset Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite
If your Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite isn’t working the way it should, it might be time to consider factory resetting. Resetting and wiping a device can resolve issues that are causing it to hang, appear sluggish or otherwise impair performance.
Performing a hard and factory reset will wipe all data like your call log, files, contacts, messages stored on the internal storage and all 3rd-party apps and app updates.
Reset Screen Lock Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite
- Open Find My Device and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the Erase Data option from the action menu.
- Select Erase Device to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite.
Factory reset Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite from Settings
- In the Home screen tap Settings.
- In the Settings screen, tap Additional settings.
- In the Additional settings screen, tap Backup & reset.
- In the Backup & reset screen, tap Erase all data (factory reset).
- At the bottom of the screen tap the Reset phone option.
- After your Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite reset, you see the Welcome screen and you can set up your device.
Hard reset Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite via Recovery
- Turn off your Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite and wait a few seconds.
- Press and hold the Power key and Volume Up button at the same time.
- Release them when you see the Xiaomi logo.
- Then you will see the Mi recovery menu.
- Scroll to Wipe data by pressing the Volume down button.
- Press the Power button.
- Scroll to Wipe All Data by pressing the Volume down button.
- Press the Power button.
- The phone will now wipe all contents.
The Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite is undoubtedly a flagship device with a premium look. Like its siblings, the cameras of this phone is also amazing which outputs ultra clear images. In short, if you are looking for a nice camera phone with quality performance around this budget, then this phone is worth buying.
Fortunately, there aren’t many Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite specific problems. Some of the problems that the device has are more than troublesome, but fortunately can be fixed at most in a few minutes. Every problem has a solution, no matter how complex. See you in the next article about how to screenshot in Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite.