If your Honor 9 Lite has such a problem e.g slowing down and generates error messages, You can use the reset option straight from inside the Android operating system. So no need to panic, because you can use the reset option through both your phone settings and the recovery mode.
The Honor 9 Lite features 5.65-inch IPS LCD display. The display of the device comes with a good resolution of about 1080 x 2160 pixels and has a pixel density of 427 ppi, which delivers an amazing viewing experience. Corning Gorilla glass protection is there to keep away the screen from scratches or marks.
Honor 9 Lite features an Octa-Core (4×2.36 GHz ARM Cortex A53 + 4×1.7 GHz ARM Cortex A53) processor that is coupled to a HiSilicon KIRIN 659 chipset. The device comes with a 3GB RAM, which enables the device to perform without any lag and switching between apps is quite easy. The graphics parts are taken care of by an ARM Mali-T830MP2 graphics processor.
If your Android device pops up that smartphone storage is full, you can erase everything on your Honor 9 Lite by resetting it and then you can install the applications of your need. Because that will erase everything so the storage issue will be resolved too.
Hard reset Honor 9 Lite
- Shut down your Honor 9 Lite completely by pressing the Power button.
- Press and hold the “Power” key and “Volume Up” button at the same time.
- Release them when you see the Huawei logo.
- Then you will see the “Fastboot Mode“.
- Touch “Wipe data/Factory reset“.
- Choose “Wipe data” to confirm the whole operation.
- Press the “Reboot system” menu.
- The Honor 9 Lite will now wipe all contents.
Reset Screen Lock Honor 9 Lite
- Open Find My Device and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Honor 9 Lite from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the Erase option from the action menu.
- Select Erase Device to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the Honor 9 Lite.
Factory reset Honor 9 Lite
- Tap on the “Settings” icon from the menu.
- Scroll down and tap on the “System” option.
- Tap on the “Reset” option.
- Then choose “Reset Phone” button at the bottom.
- Finally, tap on the “Reset phone” once again to start the factory reset on your Honor 9 Lite.
The Honor 9 Lite also promises to continue the series not only in terms of battery but also in performance and cameras. The smartphone offers good performance and supports high-end games and extensive multitasking. It has a powerful battery that suffices the need of the users. As for the camera, it will be a good option.
This is a common problem, so if you were able to unlock your phone thanks to the guide or there is a method that we haven’t covered let us know in the comments below.