The good news is that, today we can install and use Sony Xperia Z Keyboard app directly onto other devices running Android ICS or JB. This apk file is extracted from Sony Xperia Z devices.
Replacing the stock keyboard is one of the things that makes Android so great. In just a few simple steps you can completely change the look and feel of the keyboard. There are a plethora of keyboard apps available in the Play Store.
How to Install Sony Xperia Z Keyboard
- The Xperia Z keyboard is available as a custom recovery flashable zip. Download it from above and copy to your Android device.
- Reboot your device into recovery mode.
- After entering the CWM or TWRP recovery, backup your current ROM.
- Return back to main menu in recovery and go to “Install” and select the “Xperia Z JB Keyboard_V.4_By Rizal Lovins Sundanesse.zip” file.
- When the keyboard is installed, reboot the device.
Congrats, you have successfully installed the Xperia Z keyboard on your Android device. Let us know in the comments area below if you are facing any issue or trouble while installing keyboard the Sony Xperia Z.