You may want to reset Huawei Enjoy 7 Plus to its factory settings, in case it is not functioning properly, it freezes or annoys you with error messages. So, today, we will explore how we can perform a factory reset of Huawei Enjoy 7 Plus.
The Huawei Enjoy 7 Plus stocks a decent 32GB internal storage which can be expanded to a sizable 512GB. This smartphone is powered by the homegrown Snapdragon 435 MSM8940 with Qualcomm processor. The processors are coupled with an Adreno 505 GPU and a sizable 3GB RAM can deliver a blazing fast usage and in-game performance.
The Huawei Enjoy 7 Plus flaunts a beautiful 5.5 Inch screen with IPS LCD display which exhibits a 720 x 1280 pixels screen resolution. The expansive 16:9 aspect ratio and 267 pixel density ensure pleasant media consumption. The IPS LCD panel is power efficient, protected and sharp by Gorilla Glass.
The Huawei Enjoy 7 Plus is a great device to use on the go or when you need to do some light computing. If your device isn’t running well, or you simply want to wipe it clean for a resale, the process is simple. This is how to factory reset your device.
Hard reset Huawei Enjoy 7 Plus from Recovery
- Shut down your Huawei Enjoy 7 Plus completely by pressing the Power button.
- Press and hold the Volume UP and Power buttons at the same time.
- Let all buttons go when the device shows a Huawei logo.
- Wait for this screen to change automatically to Recovery mode.
- Choose Wipe Data/Factory Reset.
- The screen will display “Confirm wipe off all user data?“. Select Wipe Data again.
- Select the Reboot system option from the Huawei eRecovery menu.
Reset passcode or pattern lock Huawei Enjoy 7 Plus
- Log into https://www.google.com/android/find with your Google Account ID and password.
- Select the Huawei Enjoy 7 Plus from the menu on the left.
- Select the Erase option from below the device information.
- Select the Erase Device button on the popup.
- Enter your Google Account password to confirm and send the task to your Huawei Enjoy 7 Plus.
Factory reset Huawei Enjoy 7 Plus
- Go into the Settings.
- Tap Advanced settings.
- Tap on Backup & reset.
- Tap on Factory data reset.
- Confirm you understand that all data will be erased by tapping on Reset phone.
- Next tap Reset phone.
- Your Huawei Enjoy 7 Plus will restart and begin the factory data reset.
The Huawei Enjoy 7 Plus is a power-packed smartphone, which comes with a mid-range price tag. An excellent pair of camera settings are the main features of this device. You can save unforgettable memories on your phone by recording or capturing them. Besides the camera, it has a very good battery capacity which easily complies with the power needs of the user.
Most of the problems that the Huawei Enjoy 7 Plus has, although not listed above, can usually be fixed by reset. Check out some tips and tricks such as how to change font style in Huawei Enjoy 7 Plus which will be coming soon.