Brondi Glory finally gets its first Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean update through custom ROM firmware. For all those who wanted to install the latest version of Jellybean 4.2.2 version of firmware in their Brondi Glory smartphone now can be really happy as in the due course of this article we will not just be guiding you to upgrade the firmware to the latest jellybean 4.2.2 firmware.
All the custom ROMs and firmwares, official software updates, tools, mods or anything mentioned in the tutorial belong to their respective owners/developers. We or the developers are not to be held responsible if you damage or brick your device. We don’t have you on gun point to try out this tutorial
– (fix) Auto Focus (flash with cwm patchautofocus.zip)
How To Install
- Download the latest JB Android 4.2.2 Firmware.
- boot into Recovery Mode, press and hold the Volume Up and Power Buttons together until you see the recovery mode screen on your phone.
- Perform a Nandroid Backup of your existing ROM, so that you can always restore it from recovery if something does not work out with this ROM. To perform a backup, select Backup and Restore –> On the next screen, select Backup again. Go back to main recovery menu after backup is complete.
- Next, choose install zip from sd card and click choose zip from sd card. Then, browse and select the Jellybean Android 4.2.2 Firmware which you download in step 1.
- After complete, Reboot System Now
Select wipe data/factory reset and Wipe Cache Partition, then select Yes on next screen to confirm.