The latest Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean is now available for Blu Vivo 4.3 via a custom ROM. This is a Jiayu G3 and AMOI N820 ROM based on the latest version of Jelly Bean. This build is said to bring many custom tweaks and features.
- 3G switch capability on both sims<
- Added Note 3 Launcher<
- Added Apex Launcher<
- Improved the sensor delay<
- Fixed minimal <
- Enabled adb root<
- Improved Wi-Fi module<
- Improved BT module<
- Fixed Camera autofocus<
- Fixed default device/BT/Wi-Fi names<
- Added Smart Gesture section on the Settings<
- Removed MTK Engineer Mode<
- Less RAM usage<
- Added more languages translations<
- Added original Stock camera<
- Fixed Camera autofocus accuracy rate<
- Modded Ramdisk for Better Camera Quality<
- Added V6 Scripts:<
- – Patch android services<
- – Better battery life<
- – Wifi tweeks<
- – Etc<
- fixed re-calibrate proximity sensor<
- Headphone symbol on statusbar fixed<
How To Install THUNDER ROM
- Download and transfer the THUNDER ROM and Gapps for linage os you wish to flash to your device’s storage.
- Boot your device into TWRP recovery. Select “Wipe” from TWRP main menu and do a “Swipe to Factory Reset” on the bottom of screen.
- Go back to TWRP main menu, tap on “Install” and select the THUNDER ROM .zip file.
- After selecting the .zip file, do “Swipe to Confirm Flash” on the bottom of screen to begin the custom ROM installation process. This may take some time.
- Once your ROM is successfully flashed, you’ll see “Wipe cache/dalvik” option, select it and then do “Swipe to wipe” on bottom of screen.
- Once cache & dalvik wipe completes, hit the “Back” button on-screen and then select “Reboot System” button.
Developer: Shivam Bhalla