If you are an Android user and are bored with your ordinary Android display, you can change the appearance of your smartphone to be like an iPhone. There are lots of tutorials on the internet and youtube on how to change the appearance of Android to iPhone. Starting from the home screen, Whatsapp, icons, and much more. Lots of people are looking for tutorials on how to change the appearance of an Android smartphone to be like an iPhone. Well this time I will share how to change the appearance of the music player on Android to be like a music player on the iPhone. By using an app from the Play Store, you can change the appearance of the music on your Android to be 100% like an iPhone. Especially if you look at the lockscreen, it will be clear that it looks very similar to the appearance of music on the iPhone. Then how? Here’s how to do it.
TUTORIALS TO MAKE ANDROID MUSIC DISPLAY LIKE IPHONE
If you intend to follow tutorials to make Android music display like iPhone then you can see the guide below.
1. The first step, please open the Play Store then look for the Music IOS 13 app.
2. Tap Install to start installing the Music IOS 13 app.
3. Tap Allow on all the permissions that appear.
4. Done, now the appearance of the music player on your phone has become like an iPhone.
5. To activate the music player on the lockscreen, please enter the settings menu and activate it in the lockscreen section.
6. Tap Yes.
7. Enable it in the I Player Pro 12 section.
8. Done, please play your favorite song.
So that’s how to make Android music look like an iPhone. Hopefully this tutorial is useful and good luck.
Also listen video editing tutorial with TikTok playdate songs on Android in the next article from JellyDroid. But if you have another easier way, you can write it in the comments column below.