When we have a youtube channel we can put a profile photo on our youtube channel to make it look more attractive. Actually changing the youtube channel profile photo is very easy, we just have to change the profile photo from our Google account, because by changing our Google account profile photo, this applies to all Google products such as email, blogs, youtube channels, Play Store and all other Google products. Although changing the profile photo of a YouTube channel is easy, but there are still a lot of people who don’t even know how to change the profile photo of a YouTube account via our smartphones, without having to log in on a PC because every time there is an update, it will change or change the layout of the account settings. Google us. In this article I will try to give a simple tutorial on how to change our YouTube profile photo using only our Android smartphone. For more, see below
How to Change Youtube Profile Photo on the Latest Phones
For those of you who want to try how to change youtube profile photo on the latest phones then you can see the guide as follows.
1. Please open the youtube app and login to the youtube channel that we want to change the profile photo
2. After that tap on our profile
3. Tap Manage Your Google Account
4. Tap on the profile photo
5. Tap on set profile photo
6. There you can choose to take a photo to take a picture / photo directly snap from your camera or select a photo to take a photo / picture from your phone gallery
7. Please select the profile photo
8. Then crop it first to make it neat, if you have tap Accept
9. Wait a moment, then check your youtube channel, of course the profile photo will be successfully changed
That’s my tutorial on How to Change Youtube Profile Photo on the Latest Phones, hopefully it’s useful and thank you
Read again some interesting information from other JellyDroid such as how to change PUBG mobile profile/avatar photo without blur in the previous article. If you found this guide helpful, let us know in the comments.