Customizing Font On Style OPPO A1K – Change your Android Fonts and make their looks more stylish. but how? Here we have mentioned simple method to change fonts Oppo A1K without root.
The OPPO A1K is a budget device that comes with a lot of good features. Starting from the display, which supports HD+ view to the cameras and battery backup, it can be a great option.
The OPPO A1K comes with a 6.1-inch IPS LCD display having a screen resolution of 720 x 1,560 pixels and a density of 282 PPI. It renders a good viewing experience with the 19:9 that adds style to it. The screen is provided bezel-less with a notch on top.
The cameras of the device come with an 8MP rear lens that reduces amazing pictures even in the dark condition. It also has a 5MP front lens that clicks flattering selfie pictures. It also helps users to make video calls the quality of the front camera would be worth appreciating.
The OPPO A1K has a MediaTek Helio P22 chip on which an octa-core processor runs at a speed of 2GHz. It is supported by the PowerVR GE8320 GPU that handles the graphics of the smartphone. It also comes with 2GB RAM that, which tolerates moderate games and multitasking.
The default font on the Oppo A1K is better to use but there are so many people who don’t want this kind of redundancy in their user interface and thus, in order to change fonts on their device, they root their device as no option is given in Android phones to change fonts.
Thus, there are so many people who are seeking for a way by which they can change the font on their Oppo A1K without rooting their phones as sometimes people don’t want to root their device.
Now, if you want to change font wihtout root on Oppo A1k, then you can install some various applications available to change fonts on your device. Apart from various applications, we recommend you to use zFont Application which is easy to use.
Change Font in OPPO A1K via zFont App
zFont is one of the most downloaded Android apps to change fonts on Android. zFont allows you to download hundred fonts for free and make your Oppo A1K looking cool enough!
- Download and Install zFont Custom Font Installer for OPPO A1K from Google Play Store.
- Open the installed zFont app and on the interface you will be presented with menu to choose emoji, regular font, and colored font.
- Choose Cool to see the list of unique fonts. You can choose one preferred font and click Download. Once download completed, tap Set.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will appear. Choose OPPO and Realme. This message will pop up “Notice! Do you want install font?” and you can click Install.
- Once the font installed, you will be presented with options as seen on this image above. Click on Change Region and choose Myanmar. Next, click Change Font and activate option Support dai character on the setting.
- Now, the OPPO A1K display will look more attractive with a new font style.
Now that you know how to change the default font in OPPO A1K, you can go ahead and start experimenting with different fonts. Do you leave them stock or go all out? do drop a comment and let us know which is your favorite font.
The smartphone features a Li-Po battery having a capacity of 4,000mAh, which is great to power the device for a long time. Thus, users can enjoy playing games and watching movies without running out of charge soon.
To keep various files and data of the users, it has a storage space of 32GB inbuilt. It is although not very good but decent for the price. It also supports expandability of up to 256GB with the help of a microSD card, which can be used by the users at the time of shortage of storage.