If you just got your new Redmi 2, then I’m sure you love the interface and smoothness. However, if you’ve been using the device for a long time, then you might be interested in getting a fresh interface. Before installing the ROMs mentioned below, make sure that you have a rooted Redmi 2.
PAC-man ROMs are really popular among various Android smartphones and the best thing about this ROM is that it is an All-in-one ROM. It brings features from various different ROMs and combines them into one single ROM. The ROM has been heavily customized with various tweaks and optimizations.
If you can’t make up your mind on a ROM, then you should definitely consider installing this All-in-one ROM. The ROM features Slim Heads Up, customizations for the notifications panel, see through lockscreen and advanced options for the keyboard.
How To Install
- Download Pac-rom for Redmi 2
- Boot to recovery mode on the device by holding Hold Volume Down, UP & Power simultaneously.
- Perform a Factory Reset (this will delete all apps and their settings and game progress). To do this, Tap on Wipe, then at the bottom of the screen do a Swipe on the ‘Swipe to factory reset‘ option.
- Now its time to add zip file for flashing. Tap on Install, then browse to the location where you saved the files and tap on the PAC-man Zip file.
- Now at the bottom of the screen, do a swipe on the Swipe to confirm flash option to begin flashing.
- When installation is completed, go back to the main recovery menu and tap on Reboot and then, tap on System to reboot your Redmi 2 and boot up into Android 4.4.2 KitKat ROM PAC-man.