The Vivo V5s comes in mid-range having a great number of features. One of the best feature of this phone is to allows you to make custom font and use them for free.
The Vivo V5s comes with a 5.5-inch IPS LCD display having a screen resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels and a density of 267 PPI that will let users watch their favourite movies with great pleasure.
The performance is based on two Octa-core processors having 1.5GHz clock speeds. Those are seated upon the Mediatek MT6750 chipset and there is an Mali-T860MP2 GPU which provides great graphics and a 4GB RAM that will handle the multitasking and gaming.
By default, the company ships some fonts on its Vivo V5s devices running FuntouchOS 3.2 but you have the option of downloading more from the iTheme Store, though the majority of the fonts on the store are only available as a paid download.
Change Font Style via iTheme
With the help of these font style apps you can easily create and customize fonts on your Vivo V5s.
- Download Chinese iTheme app for Vivo V5s.
- Open folder Download.
- Click file iTheme_China_Vivo_cararoot.com.apk
- To install the app, choose Setting, and activate Unknown Source.
- Once installed, open iTheme and choose Font.
- Choose your preferred font from the list.
- Download and install your preferred font.
- Your Vivo V5s will automatically have new font style.
Change Font Style via zFont App
zFont is an amazing app which allows you to easily turn your words into unique font style. You can easily choose any of them fonts and easily make a new font style for free.
- Find and install zFont app from Google Play Store.
- After the app installed in your Vivo V5s.
- Open the app to find menu options of regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Stylish to see the list of unique fonts.
- You can choose one preferred font and click Download.
- Once download completed, tap Set.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will appear.
- Choose Vivo (FuntouchOS).
- iTheme will open, choose Lokal.
- Tap Font Local.
- Apply the font.
- The new font style is activated and your Vivo V5s will have better display look.
You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore. Facing any issues while trying to change system fonts on the Vivo V5s? We’d love to hear all about them. Share it with us in the comments section below!