For iPhone users, especially for iPhone X, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 and so on, now they can update their iOS version to the latest iOS 15 version. And of course every update must include the latest features. One of the distinctive features of the iPhone is the control center feature. The control center feature on the iPhone is indeed different from that on Android. The appearance of the iPhone control center, especially the iPhone 15, does look more elegant, so many Android users want to activate the control center on their Android phone to become an iPhone control center. The control center itself functions to quickly activate several settings, such as setting up wifi, bluetooth, cellular data, etc. Then how to activate the IOS 15 control center on an Android phone? Read on to find out.
How to Change Android Control Center to Control Center IOS 15
For those of you who want to try how to change Android control center to control center ios 15 then you can see the guide below.
1. The first step, please open the Play Store, then install the IOS 15 Control Center app from FA Developer.
2. After that open the app.
3. In the turn on control center section, tap Ok.
4. Enable it in the Allow on display section above other apps.
5. Next tap Grant, then activate all permissions.
6. Done, now you can activate the IOS 15 control center by swiping down at the top right of our Android smartphone screen.
So that’s how to Change Android Control Center to Control Center IOS 15, I hope this tutorial is useful and good luck.
For other interesting information you can also see how to change Vivo control center like iPhone which has been discussed in the previous tutorial which may be very useful for you. If you have other steps, then you can write them in the comments column below.