The Way to Change Font Style On OPPO F5 – When you are tired of your OPPO F5’s basic font, you certainly desire to change it. Indeed, a small personalization never hurts when ever it concerns font.
The OPPO F5 comes with a 6.0-inch IPS display. It has a high display resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels with sharp pixel density of 402 PPI, which will give viewers great visual experience. Following the trendy 18:9 ration, it will utilize maximum screen space making it look more admirable. The screen is protected by the Corning Gorilla Glass 5, which will keep the device look new by resisting it to minor scratches.
The device comes with Octa-core 2.5 GHz processor, which is provided upon the Mediatek Helio P23 chipset rendering good performance. The Mali-G71 MP2 GPU will keep the processing of it smooth. It has a massive 4GB RAM that will keep it lag-free while using multiple windows.
The OPPO F5 boots on ColorOS 3.2 which is based on Android v7.1 (Nougat) operating system. One of the key features of ColorOS is the ability to install custom themes onto the device.
Themers can package their work into .theme files that can then be applied by ColorOS’s Theme Store application. Users can customize the lock screen style, wallpapers, icons, background colors, and finally the font.
Unfortunately, not many font styles are available at the Theme Store. You must add it yourself through the zFont font changer application.
How To Change Font in OPPO F5 / Plus / Youth via zFont App
- Find and install zFont Font Changer app for OPPO F5 from Google Play Store.
- Once the App installed in your OPPO F5, open zFont app. On the interface, you’ll find menu options for emoji, regular font, and colored font.
- Choose Cool to see the list of unique fonts. You can choose one preferred font and click Download. Once download completed, tap Set.
- Wait for Font Changing model option to appear and choose OPPO and Realme. This message will pop up “Notice! Do you want install font?” and you can click Install.
- Once the font installed, you will be presented with options as seen on this image above. Click on Change Region and choose Myanmar. Next, click Change Font and activate option Support dai character on the setting.
- After applying, the font will make your OPPO F5 look better.
We hope you enjoy your new found ability to change the font style and size on your font in OPPO F5. How much do you customize your Android devices? Drop a comment and we will help you out.
The Oppo F5 is a premium smartphone with great features. This includes the outstanding pair of cameras as well. The AI-enabled front camera makes it a selfie expert in the true sense. The processor-RAM combination makes the device good for multitasking as well as for gaming without a lot of lag issues.