The Way to Change Font Style On OPPO F9 / Pro – There are plenty of reasons as to why the OPPO F9 smartphone is going to be your new favourite device. For the picture lovers, this phone will be a boon, thanks to its 16 MP + 2 MP Dual Rear camera and its rising front camera. This phone is powered by the massive 3,500 mAh battery, thereby letting you stay connected for longer.
Oppo F9 houses an internal storage of 64GB, which is huge to meet the expectation of the users. It also has an expandable memory slot that supports up to 256GB via a microSD card.
The Oppo F9 has a 6.3-inch IPS LCD full HD (1,080 x 2,340 pixels) display and features Corning Gorilla Glass for screen protection. Inside the device, there are two quad-core Cortex A73 and Cortex A53. It is coupled with 4GB of RAM and Mali-G72 MP3 GPU. The handset boots on Android 8.1 (Oreo) operating system, customised with Color OS 5.2. It features a fingerprint sensor for added convenience.
Oppo F9 series is not only filled to the brim with features but the company’s new Color OS 5.2 is also packed with customization features. We Also know that, in Oppo devices we get only 6 to 8 fonts style and if we wana change we have to download them for paid.
If the F9 is your first Oppo phone or you are just wondering how to change system fonts on your brand new Oppo F9 or Oppo F9 Pro, follow the steps below.
How To Change Font in OPPO F9 / PRO via zFont App
- Find and install zFont Custom Font Installer app for OPPO F9 from Google Play Store.
- Once the App installed in your OPPO F9, open zFont app. On the interface, you’ll find menu options for regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see the list of unique fonts. You can choose one preferred font and click Download. Once download completed, tap Set.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will appear. Choose OPPO and Realme. This message will pop up “Notice! Do you want install font?” and you can click Install.
- Once the font installed, you will be presented with options as seen on this image above. Click on Change Region and choose Myanmar. Next, click Change Font and activate option Support dai character on the setting.
- Once applied, the font will make your OPPO F9 display looks even better.
Now that you know how to change the default font in OPPO F9, you can go ahead and start experimenting with different fonts. What font is splattered all over your OPPO F9 UI today? do drop a comment and let us know which is your favorite font.