Methods to Customize Font Style On Realme C2 – After using your Realme C2 for some time, you may want to change the look of your phone in order to make it a bit more interesting for you to use. Fortunately the device allows you to make such modifications with ease.
The Realme C2 comes with a 6.1-inch full-HD, IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1560 pixels. As a result of the HD resolution, the pixel density of the device is 282 PPI.
The handset is loaded with 2GB of RAM and a 2.0 GHz quad-core processor seated in a Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 chipset. It also equips a PowerVR GE8320 GPU to handle gaming and multimedia department. It operates on the Android 9.0 (Pie) integrated with its own Colour UI (ColorOS 6) for customization.
Android users have always prided themselves on the ability to customize their phones to reflect their individuality. With the new Realme C2, those features are still there.
One of the quickest ways to change the look and feel of your phone is by changing the font. This can be for purely aesthetic reasons, but if you’re finding the Realme C2’s default font too difficult to read, you can easily change the font system to better suit your needs.
To change the font style in Realme C2, you need a font changer application and currently what really works is the zFont app.
Change Font in OPPO A37 via zFont App
- Find and install zFont Custom Font Installer app for Realme C2 from Google Play Store.
- Once the app installed in your Realme C2, open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; colored font, regular font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Wait for Font Changing model option to appear and choose OPPO and Realme. This message will pop up “Notice! Do you want install font?” and you can click Install.
- Once the font installed, you will be presented with options as seen on this image above. Click on Change Region and choose Myanmar. Next, click Change Font and activate option Support dai character on the setting.
- The new font is activated and your Realme C2 will have better display look.
You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore. If you do end up switching fonts on your Realme C2, Drop a comment and let us know!
The Realme C2 smartphone is a powerful performer and does not let you down while gaming and multitasking. For security purpose, the smartphone has a face detection ID and bears a fingerprint sensor. The cameras are excellent and the storage capacity is also praiseworthy. All in one, this is a premium device to opt for, if this falls within your budget.