The Way to Change Font in Oppo F11 / Pro – So here we are to show the working guide. Follow this guide to change font style on Oppo F11 and F11 Pro. There are always plenty of customization available for Oppo mobiles.
The Oppo F11 flaunts a 6.5-inch TFT LTPS complete bezel-less display having a screen resolution of 1,080 x 2,340 pixels and a density of 396 PPI. The device has been provided with the MediaTek Helio P70 chip on which two quad-core processor runs at a speed of 2.1GHz and 2GHz. To share the load, there is a Mali-G72 MP3 GPU and a 4GB RAM handles the multitasking and gaming of the device.
The OPPO F11 Pro flaunts a 6.5-inch TFT LTPS display, which adopts a completely bezel-less design. The display comes with a screen resolution of 1,080 x 2,340 pixels and a density of 396 PPI, which can provide an amazing viewing experience. Under the hood, it packs a MediaTek Helio P70 SoC octa-core processor that runs at a speed of 2.1GHz, which can render a great performance together. There is a Mali-G72 MP3 GPU that handles the graphics of the device while the massive 6GB RAM looks after the gaming and multitasking.
People love to use Oppo F11 because they can change the features just like what they want. It makes their Oppo devices more personal. Let say, ColorOS has a feature that helps you to change the font style and size on the phone. You can use the built-in font styles served by Oppo.
You can change the design of the font and choose the best one that makes you comfortable while using your Oppo F11.
Change Font in OPPO F11 / Pro via zFont App
- First, you need to install zFont Font Changer for OPPO F11 Pro App from Google Play.
- Once the App installed in your OPPO F11 Pro, open zFont app. On the interface, you’ll find menu options for regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see the list of unique fonts. You can choose one preferred font and click Download. Once download completed, tap Set.
- Wait for Font Changing model option to appear and choose OPPO and Realme. This message will pop up “Notice! Do you want install font?” and you can click Install.
- Once the font installed, you will be presented with options as seen on this image above. Click on Change Region and choose Myanmar. Next, click Change Font and activate option Support dai character on the setting.
- Now, the OPPO F11 Pro display will look more attractive with a new font style.
Indeed, using Oppo is fun because you can do something with the features and tools that make your phone more personal and comfortable to use. One of the fun things to do is customizing the font style to make the phone more interesting to see.
You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore. If you do end up switching fonts on your OPPO F11 Pro, Let us know in the comments below!