There are plenty of good reasons to reset your Oppo R9s and put it back to its factory default settings, including selling it and protecting your private information and simply clearing out the clutter. Today, we’re here to tell you how you can factory and hard reset Oppo R9s.
Oppo R9s is equipped with a Snapdragon 625 MSM8953 chipset and an Octa-Core processor that comes with a clock speed of 2 GHz. There is a 4GB RAM that ensures smooth gaming, multitasking, and other high-end usages. For taking care of the graphical requirements, the device has an Adreno 506 GPU.
Oppo R9s comes with a bezel-less display having a waterdrop notch on top. The phone has 5.5 inches AMOLED display bearing a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels along with a pixel density of 401 ppi.
Three Easy Ways to Reset Oppo R9s
Whether you’ve decided to sell your smartphone or it’s behavior is strange and you can’t fix it, you may need to restore Oppo R9s to factory settings. Factory reset is the process of deleting all data and settings from your Oppo R9s. So it’s pretty much about going back to the happy moment of unboxing the new smartphone.
Reset Screen Lock Oppo R9s
- Log into Find My Device with your Google Account (email) and password.
- Select the Oppo R9s from the menu on the left.
- Select the Erase Device option from below the device information.
- Select the Erase button on the popup.
- Enter your Google Account password to confirm and send the task to your Oppo R9s.
Hard reset Oppo R9s
- Turn off your Oppo R9s and wait a few seconds.
- Press and hold the Volume Down, and Power buttons until you see the OPPO logo.
- Wait a few seconds.
- Tap Wipe data option.
- Tap Wipe data (Keep SMS, Contacts and Photos) and and confirm by touching OK.
- Allow several seconds for the hard reset to complete.
- When finished, please tap Reboot in ColorOS recovery.
- Your Oppo R9s will now reset.
Factory reset Oppo R9s from Settings
- Go into the Settings.
- Tap Additional settings.
- Tap on Backup & reset.
- Tap on Erase all data (factory data reset).
- Confirm you understand that all data will be erased by tapping on Erase Data.
- Your Oppo R9s will restart and begin the factory data reset.
The Oppo R9s is a power packed handset in which the user can run heavy games and apps for long hours. It looks stunning with almost non-existent bezels on both the sides. In short, if you are looking for a nice camera smartphone with quality performance around this budget, then this device is worth buying.
Hopefully now you will be able to get the most out of your Oppo R9s. If your device is still not working, leave us a comment.