Change Font Style On Samsung Galaxy J6 – The Galaxy J6 come with the default font. In this article, we will teach you easy ways to change the fonts on your Samsung Galaxy J6 phone.
Samsung Galaxy J6 comes with a high budget and brings amazing features under its roof. The device has a superb built with slim and sleek finish There are thin bezels on all sides.
Samsung J6 flaunts a superb quality Super AMOLED display that comes with a screen resolution of 720 x 1480 pixels along with a pixel density of 293 PPI. Corning Gorilla glass protection is there to keep away the screen from scratches or marks.
Under its roof, has an internal memory of 32GB that can be further expanded up to 256GB with a Micro SDcard. While the Exynos 7870 Octa handles the overall operations, the Octa-core 1.6 processor delivers fast performance. It further has a Mali-T830 MP1 that gives good graphical effects. The device comes with a 3GB RAM, which enables the device to perform without any lag and switching between apps is quite easy.
How to Change Font Style in Samsung Galaxy J6
There is two way to change font style in your Samsung Galaxy J6 phone. So simply we can say, You can easily change a custom font in your Samsung Galaxy J6 which is based on One UI. You don’t need a root condition.
Change Font via zFont App
- Download and Install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Samsung J6 from Google Play Store.
- Open the installed zFont app and on the interface you will be presented with menu to choose regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Click Cool to choose from different unique fonts and click Download once you choose one font.
- Tap Set after download completed.
- Wait for Font Changing model option to appear and choose Samsung.
- Choose your Android version Oreo (8.1).
- Now, the Galaxy J6 display will look more attractive with a new font style.
Change Font via GxFonts App
- Download and install GxFonts – Custom fonts for Samsung J6 from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and on welcome menu you can find list of fonts compatible with Samsung Galaxy J6.
- Choose one preferred font by clicking Download.
- Once the font installed, activate Unknown Source in menu Settings – Lockscreen and Security.
- Next, open Setting – Display – Screen Zoom and font.
- Your preferred font is already added in Font Style.
- Choose the font and click Apply at upper right side.
Now that you know how to change the default font in Samsung Galaxy J6, you can go ahead and start experimenting with different fonts. What font is splattered all over your Samsung Galaxy J6 UI today? You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore.
Thank you for visiting and keep visiting for more tips and tricks like this, and I will meet you in the next one. If you find any difficulty while following this article, then you can comment below, and I will help you out with an immediate fix.