ZenUI ROM Redmi 5A – We have been waiting for the most stable custom ROM for Xiaomi Redmi 5A and here we have ZenUI for your device. The following custom ROM is working flawlessly with many features that will make your device a new look and feel.
The ROM has been tweaked for more smooth running of applications, playing video and listening to music, the ZenUI custom ROM for Redmi 5A includes GApps, which means you do not have to install Google Applications separately, Dolby Atmos is working perfectly just like stock, the ROM also supports magisk and supersu. You can install Xposed Installer and its modules which are provided at the bottom of this article.
Redmi 5A ZenUI is one of the most used custom ROM which is totally different and is built for ASUS devices user interface, if you are unaware about the features then please check the official website of ZenUI. Also this ROM is based on Android Nougat 7.1.
The ZenUI ROM is ported by CaraRoot. Full Credits to him and his dedicated work to bring the ZenUI ROM for Redmi 5A.
- Ensure your device has an unlocked bootloader. If not, you can take a look here.
- Begin with atleast 60% of battery to ensure there are no unforeseen shutdowns in the midst of the procedure.
- Have a backup of all your files, even if the following procedure won’t affect your internal storage.
- Make sure you have TWRP recovery already installed.
How to install ZenUI ROM on Redmi 5A
- Download ZenUI ROM Nougat for Redmi 5A
- Turn on your device. Press Volume Up and Power key simultaneously. Hold it for 10 seconds. and release power when you see the MIUI logo.
- Once the phone enters into TWRP Recovery, perform a full data wipe task by Select “Wipe” from the main menu of the TWRP recovery and then select “Swipe to factory reset” option on the bottom of the screen.
- Return to the main TWRP menu and choose Install. Browse and select the ROM-ZenUI-Nougat-Redmi-5A-Cararoot.com.zip file which you copied earlier to your phone’s SD card in the second step. Swipe to Install/Flash in order to begin the flashing process.
- Once the ROM are installed, and then select “Reboot System” button.
After installing this custom ROM you’ll be loving it a lot and if you’ve installed an ZenUI based custom ROM for the first time then you’ll experience many new features and can explore to the depth.