The Hisense AD688G aka Andromax C2 had CDMA+GSM sim slots and functioned on Android 4.3(Jellybean). It consisted of a 4.0-inch TFT display along with a 3 megapixel primary camera. It was powered by Qualcomm MSM8610 1.2GHz quad-core processor along with 512MB RAM and 8GB ROM.
MIUI, one of the most popular Custom Roms is now out for the Hisense AD688G thanks to carakamu.com. It has almost all the things working, works real smooth and is a treat to use. For those of you who are knew to all this, it is pre rooted, has busybox and has stunning looks as well. Based on 4.3 Jellybean, it is ” Fully stable” as stated by the dev.
How To Install
- Download and copy files to the your sd-card.
- Reboot your device to Custom Revovery (TWRP or CWM)
- Optional but, Recommended Do a Nandroid Backup of your current ROM.
- Now from recovery main menu select Wipe Data option. Confirm data wipe by selecting Yes.
- Then wipe dalvik cache.
- Now flash this android JB 4.4 based MIUI rom using custom recovery. Follow these steps :
-Choose Install Zip From Sd Card option.
-Select Choose Zip From SD Card option.
-Now select the rom downloaded earlier.
- Confirm the installation and wait till the rom is installed on you handset.
- Reboot System Now and enjoy!