Along with the development of time today, there are many entertainment apps that are used specifically for sharing videos, especially short videos such as TikTok, likes, snack videos and so on. Among the tons of videos, have you ever heard of someone changing their voice in a video to that of a chipmunk or a squirrel? Now to edit sound like that is very easy, because we don’t need a PC / computer, just use our Android smartphone, because now there are lots of video editing apps on the Play Store that have features to change sound effects. Among the many video editing apps that support editing sound effects is Capcut. In the capcut app, besides being able to edit videos, we can also edit our voices into certain effects very easily, with just one click. Then how? Let’s see the steps.
How To Turn Video Sound Effects Into Chipmunk On Android
For those of you who intend to follow how to turn video sound effects into chipmunk on Android then you can see the guide as follows.
1. Please download and install the Capcut app from the Play Store.
2. After that open the capcut app.
3. Tap on the New Project section.
4. Then enter the video that you want to edit the sound into a squirrel effect.
5. If you have, tap on the video section and then on the bottom menu, look for sound effects.
6. There you tap on the Squirrel section, your video will automatically change to a shrill squirrel sound.
7. If you have tap Checklist.
8. Then export your video by tapping on the up arrow at the top right.
Done, so that’s how to Change Video Sound Effects to Chipmunk on Android, very easy isn’t it? just one click away. Good luck.
Also check out the previous article about how to change Android keyboard sounds to similar iPhone keyboard sounds and various other interesting articles. If you still have questions, leave a comment in the box that we provide. Also, share this article with your friends.