In every Android smartphone, of course, it is equipped with a developer options / menu feature. But this developer options feature does not appear by itself, but there is a certain way to bring up this developer options menu, we have to activate it manually. This developer options is a series of advanced settings settings hidden in Android phones. .
Following are some of the developer options functions:.
- Speed up or disable animation effects that can make your Android smartphone much faster and less sluggish
- Enable 2D Hardware Acceleration to make apps run faster.
- Enable USB Debugging for the app development process and other things.
- Display touch location and pointer location
- Display CPU usage
Then how to enable developer options on Infinix phones? see more below.
1. The first step, please enter the settings menu on your Infinix phone.
2. Select my phone menu.
3. Then tap tap 5-7 times in the formation number until there is a description, you don’t need to be a developer.
4. If you have, then you can access the developer options menu in the settings section and then open the system menu.
5. Select Developer Options.
6. Please activate the developer options, and please activate the settings there as needed.
So that’s how to enable developer options on Infinix, I hope this tutorial is useful and good luck.
Also listen how to change Whatsapp ringtones with mp3 songs on Infinix in the next article from JellyDroid. If you still have questions, leave a comment in the box that we provide. Also, share this article with your friends.