Vivo Y3 will have an immensely handy option to reset Android to original state, which is known as, reset system to original factory settings. Here’s how to factory reset your Vivo Y3.
Vivo Y3 is powered by a new Helio P35 MT6765 chipset that has been built to provide stable performance while gaming and multitasking. It also has an Octa-Core processor setup containing a 4×Cortex A53 2.3GHz+4×Cortex A53 1.8GHz processors. Further, there is a PowerVR GE8320 GPU that offers excellent graphics while a 4GB ram handles smooth functioning.
Vivo Y3 flaunts a full view display that stands 6.35inch tall. It bears a screen resolution of 720 x 1544 pixels along with a sharp density of 268 PPI. The IPS LCD display offers an immersive viewing experience.
If your Vivo Y3 is stuck, crashing, or not working properly, now is the time to troubleshoot. A simple reset also works like a troubleshooting tool and fixes most minor and major device problems. There are various modes of resetting like a factory reset and hard reset.
Hard reset Vivo Y3 via Recovery
- Turn off your Vivo Y3 and wait a few seconds.
- Push Volume Up and Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all keys when Vivo Recovery Mode shows up.
- Select Recovery mode by pressing Volume down button and enter it by pressing Power button.
- Choose Wipe data.
- Select Wipe data from the menu. Select the OK option.
- Finally, choose Reboot system.
Reset Screen Lock Vivo Y3
- Log into Find My Device with your Google Account (email) and password.
- Select the Vivo Y3 from the menu on the left.
- Select the Erase option from below the device information.
- Select the Erase Device button on the popup.
- Enter your Google Account password to confirm and send the task to your Vivo Y3.
Factory reset Vivo Y3
- Go to the Home screen and choose Settings.
- Scroll down and choose More settings.
- Choose Backup & reset.
- Choose Erase all data.
- Checklist Format phone storage.
- Tap Clear Now.
- All data and settings saved on the phone will be deleted.
- The Vivo Y3 will automatically reset and reboot.
Vivo Y3 comes with a strong spec-sheet that carries everything to meet the demands of the users.It has a great processing front with a large battery capacity that can last more than a day on a single charge. Further, it also gets fast charging support. It further impresses with its excellent front camera which will woo the selfie lover. In terms of storage, there would not be any need to rely on expandability. Apart from these, the phone also gets other features like a quick charging facility, which give enough reasons to grab this.
Fortunately, there aren’t many Vivo Y3 specific problems. Some of the problems that the phone has are more than troublesome, but fortunately can be fixed at most in a few minutes. Every problem has a solution, no matter how complex. See you in the next article about how to root Vivo Y3.