Hard and factory reset can help solve problems with your Vivo Y69 if it’s crashing or freezing, running slowly or suffering from problems you can’t identify. In this tutorial, we’ll see how to hard and factory Vivo Y69.
The Vivo Y69 comes with a 5.5-inch IPS LCD HD (720 x 1280 pixels) display. In order to run the phone, there is a 1.5 GHz Octa-Core processor seated upon Mediatek6750 chipset. It is aided by 3GB of RAM and ARM Mali-T860MP2 graphics engine. The device is very well designed in gold coloured body and boots on Android 7.0 Nougat operating system.
As far as the camera is concerned, there is a 13MP snapper at the back and a 15.9MP selfie shooter present. Both the cameras capture quality images and nonetheless the videography output is very sharp. In terms of storage, the phone houses an internal memory of 32GB and the external memory card slot can read any microSD card upto 256GB.
If you have come across major software problems on your Vivo Y69, then you’re not the only one. From slowness to scrolling to significant battery drain, we’ve all been there. The thing to remember is that you can always reset your phone to solve the problem.
Reset passcode or pattern lock Vivo Y69
- Log into https://www.google.com/android/find with your Google Account ID and password.
- Select the Vivo Y69 from the menu on the left.
- Select the Erase option from below the device information.
- Select the Erase Device button on the popup.
- Enter your Google Account password to confirm and send the task to your Vivo Y69.
Hard reset Vivo Y69
Step 1 – Shut down your Vivo Y69 completely by pressing the Power button.
Step 2 – Press the Volume UP and the Power button together till the phone displays the Vivo logo.
Step 3 – Once the Fastboot mode is displayed, Select Recovery mode by pressing Volume down button and enter it by pressing Power button.
Step 4 – On the displayed screen, tap Wipe data option.
Step 5 – On the next screen, tap Wipe data option.
Step 6 – Press the OK button to hard reset the Vivo Y69, which will also clear the dalvik cache.
Step 7 – When the hard reset is complete, tap Reboot system.
Factory reset Vivo Y69
- In the Home screen tap Settings.
- In the Settings screen, tap More settings.
- In the More settings screen, tap Backup & reset.
- In the Backup & reset screen, tap Erase all data.
- At the bottom of the screen tap the Format Phone Storage option.
- Finally click Clear Now.
- After your Vivo Y69 reset, you see the Welcome screen and you can set up your phone.
The Vivo Y69 fits all the benchmarks of a premium smartphone for a mid-range price tag. The good cameras perform well in terms of photography and videography.
If you are still experiencing some problems, such as overheating, apps crashing or battery draining; Keep in mind that these things can also come from hardware.