You may want to reset Vivo Nex 3 to its factory settings, if it doesn’t work properly, getting stuck or bothering you with error messages. So, today, we will explore how we can perform a factory and hard reset of Vivo Nex 3.
The Vivo Nex 3 is powered by a 2.96 GHz Octa-Core processor placed upon Snapdragon 855 chipset and a 8GB of RAM. A Adreno 640 is added with those to output a superb graphics display. The handset runs on FuntouchOS 9 operating system based on Android 9.0 Pie.
The Vivo Nex 3 sports a 6.89-inch Super AMOLED display with a 1080 x 2256 resolution. The Vivo Nex 3 comes with a metal body and is available in Black, White and Gold colored body.
The viruses and malware may cause slower the performance of your Vivo Nex 3 and it will also cause problems in the operating system so the factory reset will remove all of the viruses, malware and your device will be reset to the factory version. And It will boost your phone performance and your application will run smoothly.
Hard reset Vivo Nex 3 from Recovery
- Turn off your Vivo Nex 3 and wait a few seconds.
- Press and hold the Power key and Volume Up button at the same time.
- Release them when you see the Vivo logo.
- Then you will see the Fastboot Mode.
- Scroll to Recovry Mode and enter it by pressing Power button.
- Scroll to Wipe data.
- Press the Wipe data button.
- Scroll to OK.
- Press the Reboot system menu.
- The Vivo Nex 3 will now wipe all contents.
Reset Screen Lock Vivo Nex 3
- Log into https://www.google.com/android/find with your Google Account ID and password.
- Select the Vivo Nex 3 from the menu on the left.
- Select the Erase option from below the device information.
- Select the Erase Device button on the popup.
- Enter your Google Account password to confirm and send the task to your Vivo Nex 3.
Factory reset Vivo Nex 3
- In the Home screen tap Settings.
- In the Settings screen, tap More settings.
- In the More settings screen, tap Backup & reset.
- In the Backup & reset screen, tap Erase all data.
- At the bottom of the screen tap the Format Phone Storage option.
- Finally click Clear Now.
- After your Vivo Nex 3 reset, you see the Welcome screen and you can set up your phone.
The Vivo Nex 3 is a powerpack device which impresses one and all. The cameras themselves manage to pull off some pretty shots. It is a capable phone in its respective segment without much compromise in terms of specifications and pricing.
Just like always, if you have suggestions, questions or concerns, feel free to type them out in the comment section. See you in the next article about how to frp unlock Vivo Nex 3.