On the iPhone there is one distinctive feature that can be used to access the phone’s settings without having to open it in the settings menu. This feature is available on all iPhone devices. Actually, on every Android phone, especially Vivo, this feature is already available, you can access it by simply swiping up the screen, then you will be able to open quick settings like the iPhone / iOS control center. Even though there are so many Android users who want to get the control center feature on their Android phone. Now to change the appearance of the Vivo Android control center to be like on the iPhone, you can use the following method:
How to Change Vivo Control Center Like Iphone
If users who intend to follow how to change Vivo control center like iPhone then you can see the guide as follows.
1. Please download and install the control center app-ios 13 & Android Panel
2. After downloading, open the control center app-ios 13 & Android Panel
3. There are settings that you can set yourself for the appearance of your ios 13 control center starting from size, color, position, background and so on
4. To start opening the control center, please drag the screen from right to left until the control center appears
5. So that the control center app does not close itself, please lock it by tapping on the recent app section then tap the padlock icon
Done, and the result is like this friend:
So that’s how to change the Vivo Control Center like an iPhone , now you don’t have to be curious anymore how to get a control center in Vivo that is similar to an iPhone. That is all and thank you
Also find out other interesting information that you can follow such as how to change Android control center to control center ios 15 which may be useful later. If you have other steps, then you can write them in the comments column below.