The latest MIUI 7 Lollipop can now be installed on Lenovo A6000. MIUI 7, Xiaomi’s homemade interface, brings a number of new features, such as the Child Mode option, which lets users list the apps their kids can use. The new interface also includes an XXL text mode, which makes text easier to read in apps. The UI also supports developing third-party themes with the help of the new MUSE engine.
Miui 7 custom Rom is finally updated to V188.8.131.52 with Lollipop under the hood and is available to Lenovo A6000 thanks www.cararoot.com.If you are bored with regular stock ui then you must try this Miui Rom for sure.
Please, Before flashing this ROM, Make sure you have updated to stock 5.0.2 Lollipop
Install MIUI ROM Android 5.1.1 On Lenovo A6000
- Download Android 5.1.1 MIUI 7 ROM to your computer.
- Connect and mount your Lenovo A6000 USB memory to your computer using the USB cable.
- Now copy/paste the downloaded MIUI 7 ROM zip files to your phone memory / SD card. Make sure the files are in the phone memory / SD card root (not in any folder).
- Then turn OFF your phone and disconnect from the USB cable.
- Now to get in the Recovery Mode
- Perform a full data wipe by tapping on the “Wipe” button. Then swipe on the “Swipe to Factory Reset” option at the bottom.
- Now go back to the main menu and then tap on the “Install” button. From the list, choose the ZIP file that you copied to your phone memory
- Confirm installation on the next screen by swiping on the “Swipe to Confirm Flash” option.
- Once the installation is completed, You can now reboot your phone by selecting the “Reboot System” button
IF YOU SEE NOTIFICATION UPDATE…PLEASE DON”T UPDATE TO NEW VERSION!!!……RISK TO BRICK
MIUI ROM is now installed and running on your Lenovo A6000. Try it out, then let us know how it works for you, in the comments below.