There are many one-click solutions for an instant root on your smartphone, such as KingRoot, iRoot and 360 Root. Some programms work only with a limited number of devices or only for specific Android versions. Please check their websites or threads on www.xda-developers.com to find the best solution for yourself.
In this blogpost, I will describe my rooting operation on a Lenovo S90 Sisley with Kingroot. I choose this solution, because I don’t have any Windows PC available. Before you start, ensure you made a backup.
Kingroot is an easy, fast and leading rooting application which developed for the Android smartphones and tablet devices. Kingroot apk can be used to root devices such as Motorola, Sony, Lenovo, Samsung and LG and much more.
Grab the Kingroot download and get more additional features on your mobile which were not possible on non-rooted devices.
How To Root Lenovo S90 Sisley Using Kingroot
- Download the app from this page, and install the tool on your Android device.
- Install the program like you would do for any other Android app.
- When done, run the tool on your device.
- If your Android smartphone or tablet is supported by this universal one click root program, you will be able to tap on the “Try to root” or “Start to Root” button which is located on the bottom of the display.
- Wait for a few minutes (Your device must connected to the internet).
- When done, the “success” message will be displayed.
- And you should be rooted now!
Congrats! Your Lenovo S90 has been successfully rooted and you can confirm the root access by downloading an app called Root Checker.