There are many one-click solutions for an instant root on your smartphone, such as KingoRoot, iRoot and SRS Root. Some programms work only with a limited number of devices or only for specific Android versions. Please check their websites or threads on www.xda-developers.com to find the best solution for yourself.
In this blogpost, I will describe my rooting operation on a Lenovo S90 Sisley with Kingroot. I choose this solution, because I don’t have any Windows PC available. Before you start, ensure you made a backup.
Okay, when everything is saved we’ll start with this setup:
How To Root Lenovo S90 Sisley
- Download the app from this page, and install the tool on your Android device.
- Install the program like you would do for any other Android app.
- When done, run the tool on your device.
- If your Android smartphone or tablet is supported by this universal one click root program, you will be able to tap on the “Try to root” or “Start to Root” button which is located on the bottom of the display.
- Wait for a few minutes (Your device must connected to the internet).
- When done, the “success” message will be displayed.
- And you should be rooted now!
Congrats! Your Lenovo S90 has been successfully rooted and you can confirm the root access by downloading an app called Root Checker.