Root your Fire HD 6 android one device easily with android one tool kit. Previously, We posted here at Jellydroid.com a tutorial about on how to root Posh Mobile Orion Max X550a using a Kingroot v.4.1. This time & in-case you are a Fire HD 6 user and you want to root your device, we will guide you on how to root Fire HD 6 using same rooting tool.
Friendly reminder, rooting your phone does run a risk to potentially bricking it and to voids the phone warranty. We don’t have any responsibility no matter what happens to your device. Do this at your own risk!
- Download KingRoot.apk
- Browse the app using a file manager.
- Install the app normally by just tap on the app.
- After the installation completed, run the King Root application normally.
- Once run the tool, it will take a few seconds to identify your device. At this time enable the wifi or data connection to connect the app to the development server.
- To start the rooting process tap on the app’s main screen “Try to root” button.
- Next, you can see the progress bar with the completed percentage.
Check there should be a KingUser icon on your home screen and in case you want to verify that your phone is actually rooted then go to this link and install the Root checker App which will easily verify your phone is rooted.
Congratulations; you have successfully rooted Fire HD 6. Stay close for further step by step guides and share your thoughts with us by using the comments field from below.