If you own a regular Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-I337 Android Smartphone and if you’re interested in rooting
your SGH-I337/SGH-I337M, then today we’re here with a detailed set of instructions on how to root SGH-I337 Android Smartphone easily.
Rooting android device gives you exactly that, for your device. It makes you the administrator of your phone, and not just a user. You have more things in your hand, and some of the security and protection that you take for granted on your unrooted device will not work on a rooted one.
Still, you do get entire control over your device. You can browse the Android root folder and make changes to the system files, which means altering and installing or removing some of the key elements of your phone.
Every Android phones comes with a bunch of apps directly from the manufacturer. Some of them are good, but most of them are plain useless, if not worse, and you cannot even remove them. Once you root your device, however, all those apps can go away and you can get the most out of your machine.
Rooting Android – No more warranty. Another big disadvantage of rooting Android is the fact that you lose your device warranty. Device makers will not cover damage caused after you root the device or if you realize that the phone was bricked while it was being rooted. In some devices, you can still unroot the device after rooting so that device makers do not know whether you rooted it or not. On the other hand, device makers can go to great extents to find out the truth about your device. For most users, your phone warranty is pretty much permanently voided once you root your phone.
Method 1: Root Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-I337 With Kingroot
- Before installing kingroot, you have to disable the internet on the phone first
- Open the APK file with your default file manager
- If your device displays Installation Blocked or something like this message then Go To Setting – Security and there you can tick the Unknown sources box.
- When the installation is complete, enable again your mobile internet
- Click “try root” button to start rooting
- If your device is compatible, it will finish rooting after few minutes. If rooted successfully, you will see rooted screen which means you device has been successfully rooted.
- To become more sure, you can go to google play, search and download Root Checker app to Check if the Root is successful.
Method 2: Root Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-I337 Using TowelRoot
- You must Enable “unknown sources” option. Go to Settings => security => enable unknown sources.
- Download and Install it towelroot.apk
- Now launch Towelroot app
- Tap on “Make it Rain” option
- Reboots your phone.
- You’re not fully rooted at the moment, you must download and install SuperSU apk or download from Google Play Store. Update the SU Binary if prompted:
And you’re done. You have now successfully completed the procedures required to root Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-I337 easily. I hope you found this tutorial helpful and in case of any queries or doubts please do mention them below as comments so that we can respond and help you out in case.