Now you can get Sony Xperia Z UI on your Lenovo A390 but using the XperiaZ custom ROM by daotrongtooan. It is based on Android 4.0.4. The ROM has a decent battery life, smoother interface and is fully stable.
– Xperia Z Launcher
– Xperia Z LockScreen changeable wallpaper
– Quick Setting Panel
– Bravia Engine 2 with Xreality Engine
– Xperia Widget
– Xperia Z Bootanimation
– Xperia Z Walkman changeable Album Art bg color
– Xperia Z Media Apps
– Sense 4 Recents App
– FB Music Like now working
– Many More…. 😀
How To Install Xperia Z ROM On Lenovo A390
- Download and transfer the Xperia and Gapps for Xperia you wish to flash to your device’s storage.
- Boot your device into TWRP recovery. Select “Wipe” from TWRP main menu and do a “Swipe to Factory Reset” on the bottom of screen.
- Go back to TWRP main menu, tap on “Install” and select the Xperia .zip file.
- After selecting the .zip file, do “Swipe to Confirm Flash” on the bottom of screen to begin the custom ROM installation process. This may take some time.
- Once your ROM is successfully flashed, you’ll see “Wipe cache/dalvik” option, select it and then do “Swipe to wipe” on bottom of screen.
- Once cache and dalvik wipe completes, hit the “Back” button on-screen and then select “Reboot System” button.