XenonHD ROM is an awesome custom ROM for LG Leon C50/H345 that brings various great features such as On the Go mode, Halo and expanded desktop. You also get custom CRT animations, Breathing notifications, Privacy guard, Hover, App side bar, Heads up and Active display.
This ROM is based on latest Android 5.1.1 Lollipop. Visually it is same as the stock Android OS but if you explore it further, it provides get set of customisation features. This ROM is very stable, fast and smooth. And with that, you will be able to update LG Leon C50/H345 to Android 5.1.1 XenonHD Lollipop using this complete tutorial.
The latest build of the XenonHD,featuring Android Lollipop version 5.1.1, has been released by tmacgnolia from androidforums.com.
Advanced users who wish to try out the customisations the XenonHD offers on the LG Leon C50/H345, may check the following installation guide.
- Download Android 5.1.1 XenonHD ROM to your computer.
- Connect and mount your LG Leon USB memory to your computer using the USB cable.
- Now copy/paste the downloaded Android 5.1.1 ROM zip files to your phone memory / SD card. Make sure the files are in the phone memory / SD card root (not in any folder).
- Then turn OFF your phone and disconnect from the USB cable.
- Now to get in the Recovery Mode
- perform a full data wipe by tapping on the ‘Wipe’ button. Then swipe on the “Swipe to Factory Reset” option at the bottom.
- Now go back to the main menu and then tap on the ‘Install’ button. From the list, choose the ZIP file that you copied to your phone memory
- Confirm installation on the next screen by swiping on the “Swipe to Confirm Flash” option.
- Once the installation is completed, You can now reboot your phone by selecting the “Reboot System” button
Your phone will boot now and it might take about 5 minutes to boot on your first time after flashing a new ROM. So, please wait.
That’s it! Your LG Leon should now have Android 5.1.1 XenonHD Lollipop custom ROM installed on your phone! Go to Settings > About phone to verify.